Charter CableLousy Service

I'm trying to cancel my contract with Charter, due to VERY lousy service. It's always cutting in and out, and pixelizing. It's making me crazy. Plus here in Fallon we have to Pay the same amounts as others, that receive phone services along with their packages and we do not get the phone option. But still have to pay the same price as if we do. I checked on our internet speeds and we are not getting the speeds they quote to us. Matter of fact we are the lowest, almost globally. As far as cable internet goes. I'm always timing out on web pages. With cable speeds?? What is up with that. I would love to leave them in the dust for them breaking their quality of service contract!!!