Complaints & Reviews

Charlotte Russeemployee

My sister and I, Asian people of dark complexion received very poor service from an Caucasian female employee with long hair that works at the Charlotte Russe that is located at 7260 NW 86th Pl, Ste C21, Kansas City, MO 64153. (zona rosa shopping center) Thier customer service was horrible. We asked if we could use the dressing room and the employee spoke to us rudely and said "ITS OPEN", and when we checked out she looked at us rudely and we told her to have a nice day and she just looked at us and said nothing back. She was overly kind to the Caucasians that were next in line though.

Charlotte Russe — items on sale

Hello, I am from clarksville tn and I had a huge deal today with charlotterusse located in governors square...

Charlotte Russei'm still waiting for my order

When I contacted Charlotte Russe and told them that I didn't receive my order they replied rudely and refused to help. Their rep said that I need to be patient, but when I asked him about the delivery date he simply ignored my question. Another two weeks passed and there was no sign of my order so I contacted them again and received nothing but rudeness.
    Delivery was taking too long and that was obvious that I was nervous! I didn't had a tracking number and they did not give me any updates regarding my order status.
    Please don't deal with this terrible company, they are horrible and customer unfriendly. I'm still waiting for my order.

Charlotte Russecharlotte russe service

I received small size shoes and sent them back for a replacement. Charlotte Russe representative was kind, he immediately offered me help.
      When my replacement finally arrived shoes were incorrect!
      They promised to fix their mistake but made another one.
      Last time when I contacted them, they said they'll fix everything but they need more time and after that they simply stopped replying.
      This was my first experience with Charlotte Russe and to be honest that was the worst online shopping experience I ever had!

Charlotte Russe — says 4-digit pin code is wrong on gift card, and id.

As much as we all have problems with charlotte russe, this is pretty ridiculous. So I wanted to buy my...

Charlotte Russevery disappointed

I have purchased two pairs of shoes from Charlotte Russe and received only one pair. They said that they did not have my size in stock so they didn't ship the second pair. They said that I'll get a refund for the second pair and I'm still waiting. First of all I'm absolutely appalled with the fact that there was nowhere said on their website that my size was not available. And of course I'm worried about my money, because quite a lot of time passed and still no money!
        I will never buy anything from them again!

Charlotte Russethe manager at york galleria for charolette russe

I went to the mall today to look for an outfit and was overwhelmed. As soon as my friend & i walked in, i felt like we were being stalked. The manager Nickie, made it very uncomfortable for us. She followed us by acting like she was "tiding up". I made a complaint to two employees and also told them i felt uncomfortable shopping in here. I also overheard another employee saying in her mic which girls you talking about. We went to shop, not steal! Not everybody steals! And because of that i will no longer shop at that branch as long as she works there. That was very rude of her.

Charlotte Russecharlotte russe cashier staff

Every single time I go it gets worse and worse! The area of the mall doesn't get reception so when I try to pull up my coupon on my phone the cashier gets annoyed and tells me to get out of line and go outside til I pull up coupon. So I ask is there a coupon handy for me to use like other stores do our something else I could do and quickly they answer. ..No! One time nobody was in line behind me so I trues to get reception thru other websites for coupon and no words were said but the guy cashier was showing he was annoyed and for me to hurry. I was pushing a stroller right before and I had a big box of boots and pants I was trying to juggle to carry thru the store and the guy employee was walking my way and didn't even offer to help or bring merchandise to the counter. The cashier staff needs some courtesy training. Beware of Fox Valley Aurora, Il

Charlotte Russeattitude towards returns!

So this is the reason why I shop online, to not deal with rudeness and attitude from asscocitaes that cannot provide good customer service. We as the consumer make their sales goals for them to get payed working there. On December the 14th I went with my husband to do a online return, unfortunelty I forgot to take the tags. I usually never return anything I buy, but this new knit sweaters are quite awful. Anyways, they made a big buzz for not having the tags, they knee that was the sweater showing on my invoice and they kept making me feel really upset while there was a line behind me. They did a one time exception because I was spending more at the store. Today I emailed customer service about an item I bought that day which the tag felt off during my purchase and I didn't want to go through the same process again. This brand really needs to work on adding SKU #'s that way we as customers don't have to get attitude during returns. I work for a well known brand and we accept any returns as long as u have ur receipt that's the main focus as well as making the customer happy. Charlotte Russe customer service across stores are not so great. Unfortunely they just lost a loyal customer!

CharlotteRusseunprofessional company

I have ordered from CharlotteRusse in the past and was really satisfied with my purchase, so recently I've decided to order something again. I've purchased a lovely dress from them and received it in a timely manner. The one I received was incorrect, it was a completely different dress. I immediately contacted customer service and they sent out a replacement. When I received it I was very frustrated because it was an incorrect dress again! Wanted to get another exchange but they refused and said that they can't do that anymore. Well, it was not mistake!! I'm very disappointed with CharlotteRusse, very unprofessional!

Charlotterusse.comabsolutely unacceptable rudeness!!!

I ordered some items from Charlotterusse website and received only partial order. Stuff was great, I loved everything I received and was super happy about my purchase. Since it was a big order I thought that maybe it was sent like two different orders or something, so I decided to contact their customer service and ask them what was going on. I spoke to one of their reps which was super rude and impolite. I tried to calm down the person, but nothing helped and I was told many rude things! This is absolutely unacceptable!!!

Charlotterusse.comwrong size

I made an order and bought a pair of shoes and gorgeous skinny pants from CharlotteRusse. When I received my items I really loved the shoes, they fit perfectly and looked super cute! But my new pants were a huge disappointment. They were supposed to be size S, but then ones I got were extremely huge! I did not contact them, because there was no point in doing that so I used the sewing machine and fixed the problem myself. I do not recommend this site.

Charlotterusse.comdisappointed

When I signed up they gave a discount for my birthday. I was so excited and bought several thing from Charlotterusse. But when they charged my card I realized they charged me the full price and there was no discount as they promised. I contacted customer support and asked what was going on. They apologized and promised to return my money. But it was too good to be true and they never gave my money back. I don't know when it will be resolved because suddenly they shopped responding to my emails. I'm very disappointed and I guess I wont be shopping here again.

Charlotterusse.comreturn policy is terrible!!

I ordered two pairs of shoes from CharlotteRusse and just got them few weeks ago.
                        I tried on all two pairs and none of them fit, they're all too small and narrow. They were way too small from me at least 2 sizes smaller that the size I ordered. I contacted customer service and they said that I have to send them back and then they will send me the correct ones.
                        So basically I had to pay to ship them back to return them and that cost me over $50! Too bad I did not look at the return policy before I made an order! I did receive the correct size shoes but wasted extra $50. Very disappointed.

Charlotte Russe — customer service

My shopping experience itself in the Charlotte Russe store in Folsom CA was not an issue. Problems began when...

Charlotte Russe — order cancelled multiple times

I made a purchase during their black friday sale and was so excited but then I received an email that weekend...

Charlotte Russepoor customer service

On November 19th I placed an online order to be delivered to Burlington, Ontario. Received an email the very next day 20th November with a tracking number. Clicked on tracking number -history said package left IL in transit. Been checking the tracking history to this date it has not been updated still says 20th November package left IL. Placed a call to Customer Service on Tuesday 1st December- had to wait on the line forever before call is picked up -a gentleman finally answers. He is confused as to why the shipping history has not been updated & has to pass it on to a Supervisor. I received an email on Tuesday stating that 2 of my items are no longer available & a credit will be issued to the credit card. How can 2 of my items be unavailable NOW when my package was supposed to have left IL since the 20th November & also the amount to be credited is WAY LESS than what I have paid. Charlotte Russe you have got to be kidding me. I would like the entire order cancelled & the full amount credited due to your Exceptionally Poor Service.

Charlotte Russe — sales associates

Visited the Charlotte Russe location at the Crabtree Valley Mall today with a friend... We both purchased...

Charlotte Russerude cashier

I was shopping in Charlotte Ruse around 8:15 tonight, I am aware that the mall closes at 9, but I worked in the mall until 8 so that was the only time I could go in there to shop. The cashier was extremely rude. I was trying to talk to her and be friendly, but she wouldn't even speak to me. I think you should have good customer service anytime day or night.

Charlotte Russe — rude handling of exchange without receipt.

I recently went to a Charlotte Russe store in Arlington Texas to exchange two dresses that I had purchased...