Certegycheck cashing services

K

I tried to cash my check at Walmart as I have for the past 4yrs.but have been denied on 6/3 and on 6/18 by Certegy check cashing services, Inc.I'm disabled and receive S.S.I. through a payee, the checks where for 234.00 each, I finally had to go to old point bank to cash the checks, in the long run Walmart is the loser because I had been buying all my groceries, cleaning supplies there but no more.

• Wine Is Good Jun 23, 2016

Blaming Walmart for Certegy declining your check is like blaming your cable company because HBO cancelled your service.