Century Communities Logo

Century Communities

Having problems with Century Communities?

Century Communities reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 30, 2010. The latest review Window Treatment Violation was posted on Mar 31, 2021. Century Communities has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Century Communities has resolved 0 complaints.

Century Communities Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 869 6748 (Colorado)
+1 719 247 9003 (Colorado Springs)
+1 281 741 8946 (Houston)
+1 512 930 4041 (Central Texas)
+1 678 533 1160 (Georgia)
+1 210 405 0195 (San Antonio)
+1 408 207 9499 (Northern California)
+1 559 439 4464 (Central California)
+1 843 796 1536 (South Carolina)
+1 615 254 2112 (Tennessee)
+1 425 590 9921 (Washington)
+1 704 247 1325 (North Carolina)
8390 E. Crescent Parkway, Suite 650
Greenwood Village, Colorado

Century Communities Complaints & Reviews

Century CommunitiesWindow Treatment Violation

I was issued a violation for window treatments that have been in the home since I purchased the home Nov. 2019. It is now 2021 and I am now being issued a violation. The home was purchased without blinds and I choose to put up curtains. The by laws states that the curtains must have a white or beige backing. Of the windows in the front of my home, 3 do not have a white or beige backing. My issues is that after a years and 2 months, you are now serving me with a violation and threatening to fine me if the violation is not rectified. How can Century Communities tell a homeowner what type of window treatment is acceptable?

Century Communitieswarranty related work

During the build process and closing on our new home in Canton, GA we received outstanding service. However, now that we have gotten to the Warranty items no one seems to care what gets done or doesn't get done. You have contractors that could care less if your work gets done or not. The scheduling on Warranty items is a disaster from beginning to end. We were told to get our Warranty issues in by a certain date, which we did back in April, it is almost the end of July and we still don't have items done. This is beyond ridiculous! We made your Warranty folks aware that we were going to have a house full of guests from out of town for a birthday celebration and that we needed the inside painting done before they arrived, guess what we are still waiting. It was quite embarrassing to have my walls all covered with white patches and blue tape everywhere. It seems like Warranty work is the last thing on your contractors plate and therefore they take their sweet time in fixing anything, wait what am I saying they just don't flat show up when the appointment is scheduled for and don't call to let you know they are not coming.

The 2nd and very large issue to us is that during our walk through we did not notice how many broken stones there are on our front porch. And we didn't notice them until after the Warranty period was up. We couldn't believe that you would allow your contractors to put in these stones, they clearly knew they were bad but put them in anyway. This is not a real good advertisement for Century Communities, you can't even get your own contractors to do things right the first. It looks hideous and every person who walks up our sidewalk to the front door sees it and knows it is a crappy job. We've asked your Warranty department to give us the name of the contractor that put the stones in so that we could work something out with him to replace them and bill us, since we are past the Warranty period and your people have made it clear that we are beyond the Warranty period. Which we think is wrong...you should pay to fix this, not us, it was shoddy workmanship from the word go. But I guess if we have to pay, we'll have to pay. We have yet to be given name and number so we can work with the contractor to fix.

Your Warranty process/program is pretty much non-existed as far is we are concerned. You sell us a home and then disappear. We love our home but the Warranty part is sorely lacking in schedule integrity, etc. I'm hoping that after this compliant you will be a little more responsive and monitor your contractors and make sure they meet the schedules, we can't sit around all day for someone who doesn't call and doesn't come. We do have a life.

warranty related work

Century Communitiescondition of street and overgrown grass, bricks and other materials left by builder/ contractors.

When closing on house, final walk through question by me and my spouse about the condition of the streets and materials at the end of the cu-de -sac, was advise by builder don't worry that will be taking care of, its a whole 8 mos later no street been pave, material and overgrown is still present.Have contact HOA and rep at model home. The quality of service have not

Century Communities — false advertisement, fixing issues

We are a military family with special needs children.We sold our home in Washington state and drove to GA to...

Century Communities — warranty work for client

To whom it may concern, I am submitting a complaint on behalf of my client. We closed on a home in...

Century Communities — unethical behavior/lies

Please see the email listed below. I think it says it all. Good Evening, That time frame doesn't work with...

Century Communities Builder — warranty issues/buyers ignored

We bought our century home sept, 26, 2016. After purchasing the home, we were told to call the companie...

Century Communities — construction

May 30th 2016 - austin texas - reagans overlook If you are looking to purchase a century communities home in...

Century Communities — don't live up to their warranty

We bought a brand new townhome from Century Communities in Thornton, CO in Jan. 2010. We had a similar...

Centurycommunities.com — This builder is the most unethical and deceitful business in Colorado

This builder is the most unethical and deceitful business in Colorado. DO NO BUY FROM THEM. They keep our earnest deposit!!!

Century Communites — keeping our earnest deposit

We relocated to Colorado after being gone for 22 years and after more than a year of looking for a home we...

Century Communities — scam