Having problems with Ryan Homes?

Ryan Homes Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 550 7926 (Customer Service)
6770 W Snowville Rd, Ste 100
Brecksville, Ohio
United States - 44141-3212

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ryan Homes Customer Service. Initial Ryan Homes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ryan Homes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ryan Homes. Discuss the issues you have had with Ryan Homes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ryan Homes Complaints & Reviews

Feb 08, 2021

Ryan Homes — Warranty/service

I am contacting you in regards to an issue that I want addressed regarding my ventilation system. Recently we...

Ryan HomesShoddy Construction

The home we purchased from Ryan Homes will only be 5 years old this August 2021. Since we have lived in this dump we lost our heat every winter. Your heating company that you used came out and patched the system with out truly addressing or correcting the problem. This January, 2021 we had no heat for a week during the cold spell we were experiencing. Long story short we had to replace the entire HVAC system as your heating company never returned our call. Anyone reading this STAY AWAY FROM RYAN HOMES its all shoddy construction. Our one window needs replacing and the window company has not returned our calls after we did everything that they requested.

Jan 23, 2021

Ryan Homes — Request to tour model home denied - brentwood - charles county, md

My family and I are in the early stages of looking for a new home and wanted to also include new builds a...

Ryan HomesRyan Homes drilled a nail into a drainage pipe when installing a toilet paper holder.

Good morning, My name is Rich Decker and I live in Magness Mill neighborhood (Bel Air, MD). We moved into our new house back in December 2015. A few months ago we had ship lap installed in our downstairs powder room. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago we noticed a leak in our basement. A plumber came out yesterday 12/21/2020 and determined the leak was coming from a pipe (possibly related to the shiplap). However, upon removing the ship lap and drywall it was determined when the toilet paper was initially mounted (by Ryan Homes) the installer drilled into the plumbing. When the company removed the toilet paper holder to hang the ship lap is when they inadvertently pulled the nail out of the pipe and began the leak problem. Attached are pictures of the holes in the pipe . You can see the holes of where Ryan Homes initially installed the toilet paper and the circular outline of where the company reinstalled the toilet paper holder. We have pictures, the actual pipe and drywall with mold on it if needed. Thank you, Rich Decker

Ryan HomesBasement

Medina, OH, built 2002, our home is getting basement crack numbers 4, 5 and 6 fixed. It seems every place you put a seem it has leaked. Our development is 1/2 Ryan and 1/2 Pelton. Ryan homes are the only homes with basement issues, 40 to 50 basement have had issues. 2 other cracks are behind finished walls but well documented. Ryan cut corners!!

Oct 25, 2020

Ryan Homes — Issues with furnace

Good Day. We moved into our home at 14814 Saddle Creek Drive Burtonsville MD 20866 (Bentley Park) back in...

Ryan HomesFan in bathroom

There is no fan outlet in my roof to let the steam out and I am afraid of the trouble that could. Start I have mentioned this before as many of my neighbors are in the same situation by law there has to be a vent put in to eliminate any possible build up from moisture causing mold!
        Catherine Kannally
        34 Rachel Lane
        Delware Ohio

Ryan HomesCracks in both sink in master bathroom.

We moved into our house in 2017. 2556 Passionflower Court, Dumfries, VA 22026. Around sometime in 2018 both sinks in our master bathroom started to crack. I had no idea who to contact and plus my husband was in and out of the hospital. I found something to put on crack to keep it from getting longer on one of them. This house not even 3 years old plus it started in 2018. Again I had to put more stuff on it to keep from getting longer. I do not feel that I should to pay out of pocket to get the double sink fixed. It should never happened in the first place. These houses are not cheap and the materials that Ryan Home should top graded. I still have no clue who to contact to get this fixed. This should have not happened.
          Donna Sarrano
          [protected]@gmail.com

Mar 02, 2020

Ryan Homes — #2066719 sub-floors

Sub-floors were not properly glued and nailed. The sub-floors squeak under carpeting in the bedroom; the wood...

Jan 07, 2020

Ryan Homes — Warranty

I purchased a newly built Ryan home in May 2018 in Frederick, Maryland Starting on April of 2019 they sent a...

Ryan HomesOne of water line was connected wrong.

The property address is 13315 Waterford Hills Blvd. Germantown, MD 20874.
            One of bathtub water lines is incorrectly connected. The master bathroom tub has not been used and found out the hot water line is connected to cold water. So both lines are cold water. The water faucet was not replaced and it is still original. Please correct it as soon as possible.

Scott Soh

• Updated by Scott Soh · Jan 08, 2020

The property address is 13315 Waterford Hills Blvd. Germantown, MD 20874.

Comments

Jan 02, 2020

Ryan Homes — Sink

We have a sink leak, the part was rusted so we called our Ryan home warranty department and was told to call...

Ryan HomesCarpeting, inferior roofing, only 1 light on outside garage

poor quality of carpeting, inferior grade roofing, came to fix it at least 6 times in less than a yr. should have had more options to change w/o xtra cost, not enough choices exterior colors, so so workmanship, why only 1 light on outside by garage. damaged my basement when backfilling never informed me b/4 I closed, they did fix but I should have been told and given a discount on basement b/4 closing Lighting in kitchen should have been more divided up with the switches, too bright they way they have it now. The elevation garbage as to home choices is a pile of crap, I thought I was getting 2 windows like the model but due to the so called elevation, meaning I didn't do brick all the way I wasn't allowed 2 windows, Really. !!! Think twice people

Nov 03, 2019

Ryan Homes — My home

November 1, 2019 To Whom it May Concern, ​My family and I moved into a new Ryan home on August 1, 2019. We...

Nov 02, 2019

Ryan Homes — Melted siding caused from window reflection - window and siding replacement necessary

The siding on my house is literally melting due to the reflection from the type of window installed in my...

Nov 01, 2019

Ryan Homes — Poor communication, lack of customer service

This is my written termination of the contract  for  the purchase of a home with Ryan Homes. I have decided...

Ryan HomesRegarding premium price on lot

When I purchased my home, there was a premium price 20K charged by Ryan Homes. I got to know that on my street with same facing they did not charge the premium price to any of the neighbors and I feel it kind of Ryan Home cheated ? Is there any option to fight back with Ryan's Home on this ? How should I represent my case? Would there be any chance to get 20K back.

Jul 10, 2019

Ryan Homes — My new built home.

We just moved into our new home and the trimming is extremely sloppy, the dishwasher was not installed with...

Ryan HomesRefrigerator

October 2017 moved i a new development with Ryan Homes -Independence Woods Brenda and Lionel White 1628 Hooper ct charlotte nc i called support to let them know my refrigerator was cracking the handle and the freezer they stated to me something fell on it which that did not happen they have not got back with me can someone call me [protected] these are pitures of the crack refrigerator handle and inside of the freezer, i lived places this has never happened and the support group can not tell me why this happen to my refrigerator

Refrigerator

Ryan HomesPoor workmanship, ceiling leaking and cracking in bathroom after 2 years in home

I am so dissatisfied with workmanship of my Ryan home in The Hollandale Estates in Lavergne, TN. The materials of the home are very cheap and it is evident as my home is now falling apart. The ceiling in the master bath starting leaking a few weeks ago. The ceiling is now splitting and the paint is falling from the ceiling. I notified Ryan Homes customer service and no one has called me back in a week. I need the ceiling repaired before the entire ceiling falls in. I suspect the leak is coming from the roof. I would never purchase another home from Ryan Homes. I am so upset.