Menu

Cenlar  -  Mortgage escrow

T
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello,

I have had my mortgage for 19 years (Citi - 16) (Cenlar 4). In 2015 I took out a HEMAP loan from the state due to being in hardship. I was approved and was able to bring the mortgage current.

Since then Cenlar has been stating that my account was short $500 or so dollars. I advised them 3 years ago that this was an error as the mortgage was bad and make current through this program.

I have been fighting this shortage for the past 3 or so years now! Cenlar is now indicating it was a shortage in escrow with taxes and insurance. in 2022 my insurance company has decreased as I have changed insurance companies, as well as last year's taxes, have decreased. I have brought this to Cenlar way too many times at this point to run an analysis... they say they ran the analysis and indeed the change is visible. Cenlar refuses to update my account. I need someone to investigate why I have to go through this my mortgage is up to date and I am a customer. This is out right not satifictory... please intervene. Thank you!

More Cenlar complaints & reviews