Menu

I
Author of the complaint
4:53 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a phone to be shipped 2-day air in order to arrive on 12/24. I called 12/23 and found it had not been shipped and so I cancelled the order. I was told I would be charged a 15% restocking fee even though the item had not shipped on time. I said I would dispute the fee because the item had not even been shipped. The "customer service" person then took my email address provided as part of my customer registration and looked up my facebook account while on the phone with me. He said to me "I know who you are, I am on your facebook" and began reading personal information from my facebook page to me. He then threatened to publish my personal information on the web and to use my personal facebook information to harm me in as many ways he could find. After much argument, he agreed to refund my order in full and sent an email confirmation. Despite his assurances and the email confirmation the charge was posted to my credit card several days later. I posted negative feedback and the charge was reversed in a few days (I got all my money back). However, over the next week, I received nearly a dozen calls and email messages demanding that I remove the negative feedback or face harsh legal action and other dire consequences. In my personal opinion these people are dangerous and their companies (cell2get, electronicsforce.com, lowpricecell, replacecell) should be avoided.

More Cell2Get.com complaints & reviews

Cell2Get.com - rip off
2 comments
G
Sep 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Go to e bay and buy it . this place is buying off e bay just to upsell it after they use your money to buy if off e bay then resend it to you so don't waste your time here just go to e bay where this place is getting all of there phones to upsell make you pay more for it then what e bay has it for sell

S

Informix, thanks for the review. Hopefully it will save others some grief. My question for you and others who might read this, is have you found a good company with good prices for unlocked cell phones?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

27 complaints