[Resolved] Cell C — sim swap
My phone was stolen on Monday 13 August 2018, bought a new phone that day and my Cell c and Vodacom sim cards, called Vodacom that same day to do a sim swop, my sim swop was done that same day, called Cell c till today no sim swop has been done, their agents cant assist me, requested they call their superior to assist me, they told me they are busy they will call me, it has been 4hrs now, I guess they are still busy on their "call".
I just cant understand how the other network could assist me instantly and they haven't till now, it is very important for me to have my old number back, its been a heartache that my phone was stolen, but instead of Cell C making it easier for me by assisting me efficiently, they haven't. Really Cell C is pathetic
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946