[Resolved] Cell Csim swap

S Aug 15, 2018

My phone was stolen on Monday 13 August 2018, bought a new phone that day and my Cell c and Vodacom sim cards, called Vodacom that same day to do a sim swop, my sim swop was done that same day, called Cell c till today no sim swop has been done, their agents cant assist me, requested they call their superior to assist me, they told me they are busy they will call me, it has been 4hrs now, I guess they are still busy on their "call".
I just cant understand how the other network could assist me instantly and they haven't till now, it is very important for me to have my old number back, its been a heartache that my phone was stolen, but instead of Cell C making it easier for me by assisting me efficiently, they haven't. Really Cell C is pathetic

• Cell C's response · Aug 18, 2018

Dear Mr/Ms. SihleGabela

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced.

Kindly advise if you have been assisted. If not, please email us your contact details to [email protected] and we will assist you.

^SM