Cell Ccitrus sensation 10.1" tablet

M

I bought the above mentioned product on the 16/02/2017 at Edgars. I was highly impressed and excited when I purchased the product but I that all changed when I discovered that the info on box refers to 8gb of internal storage but when I opened settings on tablet the internal storage showed a total storage of 4gb. Huge difference. 4gb is very small and does not allow you to save much on the tablet and it slows the tablet down tremendously.

RESOLVED

• Cell C's response · Feb 20, 2017

Hi Monray Pretorius, kindly forward your contact details to [email protected]
    We would like to make contact with your to address your concerns. ^BM

• Updated by Monray Pretorius · Feb 21, 2017

Im very satisfied with the outcome of this complaint and the excellent sevice from Nelly Mamotheti a social media consultant at Cell C. Im happy with the compensation from Cell C and for resolving my matter so quickly and sufficiently. Well done Nelly and keep up the good work. You certainly retained my loyalty.

• Cell C's response · Feb 21, 2017

Thank you so much for getting back to us. We are glad to hear that your query has been resolved. ^BM

• Le
    Lesley Clark Dec 08, 2020

Good day,
    I have a Citrus Mobile Sensation 10.1" Tablet. I need to replace the cracked glass. Who can I contact in Gauteng to have repaired. It was purchased from Cell C. Please contact Lesley on [protected]
    or reply to [email protected]