[Resolved] Cell Ccell phone cell c deluxe

B Nov 15, 2017

Good Day,

I would like to address this matter as urgent!!

I am highly upset about the dissatisfaction i received at the canal walk cell c branch on the weekend from the 10 to the 12 November 2017. My fiance and i came to the store on Friday evening 20:54 hoping to buy a phone. we took less than a minute to decide what we wanted because we knew the stores were closing soon. One guy tried to assist us but he was told that the tills are closed at 20:55pm. My fiance got highly upset because there was 5 minutes left but it seemed like store members were ready to leave standing with there bags in the hands already. i advise that we can come the next day. on the 11 November i came round about 09:56 to the store to purchase the phone which seemed to be in good order. when my fiance opened the phone and tried to load her music the phone started to freeze. this made her even highly upset. i took the phone and restored factory settings which seemed to work but we knew that the phone could have further problems in the future and we were not going to the chance, i came to the store the evening on the 11 November 2017 and i advised what happened and they said that they would book it in for safety measures in order to ensure that the phone was not damaged in any process, i said i understood but i would like to be refunded as my experience with the quality of the phone and the store was dissatisfying and my fiance wants nothing to do with cell c anymore, . and thats sad considering that she always used cell c. what made me upset was the that supervisor at the store told me that they would not refund me my money back and that i would have to stay with the phone. immediately i got upset because i paid for the phone cash 7 hours ago and here this dude is telling me that i cant get my money back.i dont know who he thinks he is or what process his following, i brought proof of purchase and everything that he needed back and the phone accessories was not even opened. but i will take this further if i do not get my money back that i paid!!!OBF date was the 12 November 2017 shop C7, entrance B, century boulevard, canal walk shopping mall. device Cell C Deluxe, not sure if im supposed to add the Imei number for safety sake. please address this with the store as soon as possible.

email address [protected]@outlook.com or [protected]@gmail.com

contact number [protected]

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Nov 15, 2017

Dear Mr bevanw

Thank you for posting to us.

Our team will be calling you to assist further.

^BM