ccbilleu.commoney keeps being taken when I have stopped a membership

I joined a personals website and having left the uk I cancelled my membership but 6 months later they are still taking mony from my debit card. I contacted my bank and they say they cannot stop these transactions. when I go onto the billing companies website ccbilleu.com the web page does not come up and you cannot contact them. I am at a loss to know what to do to stop these payments? the reference is CCBILLEU.com +[protected] CD 3165. what advice can you give me?

• Rt
    R TAYLOR Mar 21, 2009

CC BILLEU.COM:2 UNAUTHORISED DIRECT DBIT PAYMENTS OF..£22.46..for what..?

• Al
    alisonlee119 Dec 28, 2009

I am having the exact same problem! Have you found a solution???? They are stealing money from me at this point and numerous phone calls and emails have received no response.

• Mi
    MINXMANDY Jun 27, 2011

Your bank should be opening a dispute for you and have these amounts stopped. Your bank can issue you new cards and even open another account for you. That is what my bank done. This way any card or bank details they have for you will no longer be valid. Hope this helps.

• Ba
    Barbara Burns Nov 02, 2011

Why are you deducting $69.97 from my Visa and what is it for? Whatever it is, please stop deducting this amount immediately.
    [email protected]

mari goodridge Mar 18, 2012

discovered charge on bank for 50.00 we did not authorize

• Ro
    Robert Polk May 14, 2012

I have closed this account, but money still being taken out of my bank account. 29.95 each month. I will stop payment on any money being taken from this date on.

• Ro
    Robert Polk May 14, 2012

You are no longer authorized to take money out of my bank account for any account.

• Ce
    Celeste7 Sep 12, 2012

money has been deducted from my account which i know i did not authorise!!! i need this problem rectified AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! i will lodge a fraud case with the South African Police Department!

• Da
    danlar Apr 24, 2013

I would like to cancel my mebership I have trid before and failed, I cannot remember my password.