Having problems with CCBill?

CCBill Customer Service Contacts

1 800 510 2859 (Merchant Support)
1 888 596 9279 (Consumer Services)
1 855 330 8755 (Affiliate Support)
1 888 364 4332 (New Merchant Inquiries)
+1 480 449 7751 (Corporate Headquarters)
2353 W. University Dr.
Tempe, Arizona
United States - 85281-7223
CCBill EU, ltd. Business Address

First Floor, CC Buildings
Palm Street, Paola PLA 1411, Malta

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CCBill Customer Service. Initial CCBill complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CCBill above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CCBill. Discuss the issues you have had with CCBill and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ccbilleu.com+18885969279 Valetta. Maltcharges not made by me

Charges showed up on my bill that I did not make.

Ccbilleu.com +18885969 Valetta — fraud charge

I have been changed $23 from account by ccbilleu.com +[protected] valetta. It's completely fraud and I never mande those transaction.

Ccbilleu.com +1888 Valetta — taking money without authorisation

The above company has just removed £169.00 from my bank account which I have never authorised or...

Edinburgh

Pu Ccbilleu.com +1 Pnd ($29. 95)unauthorized rebilling

Told them do not bill me further... (copy of email below) they continue to bill me anyway.
    I want them prosecuted, for my charge and many other similar ones.

Support to john1944
    Show details apr 2
    # please reply above this line to add comments to the ticket #
    Hegre-art help center
    Your request (#21151) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

John1944, apr-02 13:05 (mst):
    Charges have been made to my bank account. if these are from hegre [they are charged to c. e. llc +18009] remove them immediately. see below:

Hegre-art help center
    Your request (#20954) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    John1944, mar-25 20:15 (mst):
    Please cancel my membership immediately. thanks!
    John tidball

CCBILLconsumers please be careful when dealing with ccbill,

I used an adult service which did not provide to me the full services that it advertised. I accessed the site a few times and sent three emails to the site owner and there was no response. I decided after a while to get my money back using the chargeback facility on my credit card. The credit card company thought I had a case so they went ahead to get my money back. I thought great plus what a good way to spend money and it's protected. Thus, no consequences or so I thought how wrong I was.

I tried to access another site and was repulsed by CCBILL who take money for those websites. CCBILL stated I could not use their services because of my chargeback. Furthemore, I should have gone to them over the first site with what I thought was a technical issue. I did not really know anything about them or what they really did until I tried to access the other site. I thought CCBIll possibly think I should be a mind reader as to what they can do. I then got the Better Buissness Bureau involved.

CCBILL sent me an email in which reading between the lines CCBILL were saying it was my fault in a patronisng manner. The transaction between us would "hurt" them more than anyone else. I though how can they know that and what a unproffesional response. I thought that possibly they must get their revenge and talk down to me and I must take the blame if I want to be reinstated to their services. Ok I said nothing otherwise I thought that I would not be reinstated. CCBill said it would take some time to clear a charge back, whatever that means. A month later I still had no access and I sent them an email saying I though that they were being vindictive. The shutters came straight down as though they were waiting for the least excuse to be mean. I did not think that what I wrote was too strong in the circumstances and I was denied access. I went back the BBB and the matter had been resolved as far as they were concerned. Then I read somewhere the BBB is funded partly by private buisness.

Consumers please be careful when dealing with CCBILL, for they do not act with integrity and they do not take responsibility or treat aggrieved consumers with respect. They can treat you with disrespect but you must not give it back to them under any circumstances, hypocritical I thought. I was treated as though I had commited fraud and not to be trusted. Probably they are blinded by proceedures and pressures to keep and accumulate money at all costs.

Ccbilleudebit on my credit card

I do not know where it is stated in efrectuado debit my credit card:
        Description multibanco shopping

• Si
            silver1978 Dec 22, 2011

$424.80 in fraudulent charges billed under CCBillEU

Joe Conrad Nov 09, 2011

I would like to cancel my account with CCBILLEU It was only for one month, and they keep charging me.
            Please cancel immediately. Joe Conrad

CCbill.com — adult content

ccbill.com promotes as well as descreatly bills for online prostitution last time i checked it was illegal to...

ccbilleu.comunauthorised money taken from credit card

I sent for a free sample of pure collagen advertised on Facebook it said all I needed to pay was postage of £2.97 which I did two weeks later a payment of £96.35 was put on my credit card!! This amount was not authorised my credit card company are looking into it but I guess I have lost the money. CROOKS

• Sy
              Sylvie Bonnard Apr 15, 2014

Bonjour,

Pareillement, j'ai été débité de 34.10 € sur ma carte de crédit et je n'ai rien commandé par l'intermédiaire du Royaume-Uni.
              Comment faire ?
              Merci de me répondre sans tarder.
              Cordialement
              Mlle Sylvie Bonnard

• Da
              Daddy For Hairy Pussy Apr 06, 2014

You have to talk to your credit/debit card company to send the charges back to the company and have your card refunded, it took while for me and yes it does work out

• St
              Stephen Lars Apr 06, 2014

I too have received a continuation of €18.29 each month for a purchase that I have no idea was made. I never buy online as I am afraid that this type of thing may happen. I have asked the bank to reference the invoice and they told me that the only thing I can do is destroy my current credit card so that they can issue another one.

Well, I am quite confused that I cannot access the invoice number so that I can find out the origin of that purchase.

I believe that Billieu.com is a total scam

ccbilleu.comunauthorized charges

I have received a charge of 9.95 to my checking account which is an unauthorized charge. There is no information showing from my bank how to contact the vendor to cancel or delete the charge.

Please help!

Thanks,
            Robert E. Scott

• Az
                AzGoddess May 25, 2012

This is the name that shows on your balance when you buy adult videos and such online. I saw this on my husband's balance statement and knowing he buys this stuff I asked him and he confirmed to me that he had bought videos on those dates for those amounts.

• Di
                Diana Tredway Jul 09, 2011

This company just took $79.99 out of my checking account!!! BEWARE!!!

Diana Nashville TN

jason wellham Sep 13, 2010

hi, you keep billing my credit card for a transaction that I cancelled for useage into a dating site which i have not used for 6 months. I would like them stopped thankyou. reference # 24907630210904691013566

• Ke
                Keith A Jun 16, 2010

I noticed a charge pending against my account this morning and upon looking determined that i was being charged 39.95 from some place called ccbilleu.com. i called these people and they assured me two days ago that there was no charge for what the site that it was only age verification check. Than today I find that they have debited my account for 39.95. I was assured several times by there customer service representitive that I would not be charged anything. what a crock, have to wait until it cearl my account to dispute it and get my money back.

Keith, Oregon

• Di
                Diana Dec 11, 2008

This company is taking money from my bank account that was not authorized.

Ccbilleu.com +1888 — taking money out of account, unable to cancel

The above company have repeatly taking money from my account amd I have been on website and seem to be inable to cancel it

ccbilleu.com — unautorized debits

My credit card has been charched by your company 4 times 2 times 10. 10 euros on 13 / 12 / 2010 1 time 9. 6...

CCbill.com — unauthorized charges

ccbill.com claimed to represent deitary supplement company.I called the company, the phone was not in...

ccbilleu.comunauthorized debits on my debit card

I noticed 2 separate charges on the same day that I had not authorized. $29.95 and $35.95. I called my bank and cancelled my debit card, and am in the process of disputing the charges. They are still in processing, so I hope they don't actually go through. I am assured that I will not be responsible for them in the end, thank goodness. There was also a charge from Kennsley LLC on the same day for $34.95, and I am still trying to find information on that company, but it is also a purchase I did not make.

• 12
                  123robinson Dec 09, 2010

I have an unauthorized charge to my bank card of $49.83, I would like to stop this recurring charge, now. please take it off your records.

CCBILLbad service, subscription scam

bad CSR, hang up the phone if you tell them the situation, hang up again if you ask why they hang you up, end up you need to cut your credit card or they keep charging every month without your permission. 100, 000 complaints were not wrong, ccbill is a one of credit card scam site. Be careful !

• Of
                    OFBG Mar 13, 2011

I called within 3minuets of my $29.95 scam charge and then had a $1.95 fee added to that, and said that I didn't want this charge and had not used it, after one of their model said that my card would not be charged! They said they are not responsible for what individuals on the site say and that I checked the terms and conditions that said "non-refundable"! I didn't use the service and called immediately after my cell phone alerted me of the charge! These guys, the site and people on the site are CRIMINALS!

Ccbilleu.com+1888withdrawn money from my account

Ccbilleu.com+1888 has accessed varied amount of money from my account without my authorization. I do not believe I could make such withdrawal from my account when I am in a finacial difficulty during this period of recession. I would appreciated this to be stopped with immediate effect and refund my money back please. This is an incovinient causing a negative balance on my account.

• Ni
                      Nico1989 Jul 10, 2012

How it happened, that is confusing, it took 75pounds from my account

• Co
                      colin glancy Jun 28, 2011

this company have stolen 74.50 from my bank account. what can i do. ive never heard of them

• Le
                      leah hughes Jun 19, 2011

Money unathorised has gone out of my account illegally and cost my account to go overdrawn what action is going to be taken to refund my funds back into my account miss leah hughes contact [protected]

• Mi
                      Michael R Rowles Mar 01, 2010

This company keepd on taking money out of my bank account

Ccbilleu.com +18 Valetta MTunauthorized debit

I found my credit card charged for 1 transactions of $ 29.95 each, in the name of "CCBILLEU.COM +[protected] VALETTA. MALT MT". I know nothing about them as i made no subscriptions or purchases.

• Pa
                        Patricia G. Snow Sep 11, 2010

This company charged me $29.95 which was not authorized by me! I called the number on my cc statement and I did go thru a process to cancel and it confirmed I was canceled. However, I made the selection on the phone to talk to a customer rep. and I was on hold for 25 minutes. I am going to challenge the transaction with my CC company and see what happens! I am really angry!

• Hu
                        hulafans Sep 11, 2010

Report your fraudulent charge,
                        cancel that credit card # now before they hit you again!

Ccbilleu.com+1888 Valetta Maltfalse bank a/c duductions

This company have made monthly deductions from my H.S.B.C. bank account of £19.95 seemingly through my direct debit card. I have not authorised these and do not recognise the company.

I cannot contact them on their E-mail address

• Ra
                          raysaint Dec 02, 2012

$511.00 deducted from my bank account by CCBiLLEU.com and never heard of them before. Total Fraud!!

• Ly
                          Lynbam Jul 28, 2012

An amount of $39.27 showed up on my statement on 29th July. I have never had any dealings with this company and have asked my bank to look into it.

• Ka
                          kaybee327 May 05, 2012

Anyone live in or near Tempa AZ who is 6'6" and around 240lb with a black belt (or .45)

Domain registration gives
                          Administrative Contact:
                          Admin, DNS @ccbill.com
                          2353 W University Dr
                          Bldg A
                          Tempe, AZ 85281
                          US
                          1.[protected] Fax: 1.[protected]

May be worth a visit or phone call

• Ka
                          kaybee327 May 04, 2012

I have just noticed a £1 deduction on my card and sent an email to CCBilleu. It has not bounced back (yet) so will see if I get an answer.
                          Still cant find out who Valetta MT are though.

Keith

Marcus Hawkins Jan 20, 2011

I have been getting the same and never seen the name before. They Need To Stop Taking Money I Need

Ccbilleu.com +18885969 Valetta. Malt MT — fraud

Recentlyi was charged two times for a subscribtion by this company. Have no idea how they got my information...

Ccbilleuunethical business practices

This company works with people who run websites that offer services that are never fulfilled. When these sites are used you get signed up for free trial offers to other sites that you had no intention of signing up for. Your card/account is then atomaticly charged until you call and have it cancelled. When I did call I informed them of what was going on and they did not care one bit, they know that people are useing them to scam/rip off people and yet they continue to participate in these misleading and unethical business practices.

ccbilleu.comfraud charges on bank account

Unauthorized charges on bank account for 99.65 bank found charges and reported to me hopefully will get money back.

markamcclendon Mar 30, 2012

they just took me for 500.00 and i never in my life delt with what ever it is

• Kh
                              khukhu Feb 20, 2012

I have charged by CCBILLEU.COM +[protected] VALETTA, MAL $69.90. Have no idea where is this jerk from

• Ju
                              julil49 Dec 13, 2011

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi je paye 7€ tous les mois pour une chose que j'ai effectué pour un mois seulement et j'aimerai que vous cessiez de vous servir de ma carte sans mon accord. Cordialement