Cavalier/Cavtel/Windstream Residential Phone and Internet service — frequent internet outages
Two all-day internet outages in past two weeks. No attempt to notify customers on website or via Twitter accounts, @cavtel nor @windstream. (I can still access internet through my cell provider or a neighbor.) For two days of outage they are giving me a credit of $3.60! Pathetic. I wish I could switch but AT&T will not even give me an estimate for when they will send a service guy to connect my internet and I have to disconnect Cavtel while I wait. They've got us all over a barrel and we can't do anything about it.
More Cavalier/Cavtel/Windstream Residential Phone and Internet service Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- Windstream Communications - porting of number
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream - satisfied... not to have their service