Cash Crusadersservice and purchase

M

I purchased a brand new fridge from cash crusaders in goodwood paid in full
waited a few days for my delivery even though they promised to deliver it on the Tuesday. They kept hanging up my numerous phone calls and closed the store doors when I got to the store while there were customers inside the store. The manager uses vulgar language and has been swearing at people for the entire time that I was there. They made me book a day's leave the Tuesday because they said the van will arrive at my door at anytime during the day. They wasted my time and have been extremely rude.