Cash Crusaders - Boksburg — sold my laptop!
i went to cash crusaders on the 27th july 2010 and made a buy back with my notebook that had a market value of R9500.00, i took R1300.00 from the which i was to return as R1500.00. i went there two days after the expiry date and i was told it was already sold without running a query on the system. they judt pushed my money back to me and i could not even speak to the manager. i lost data worth R250 000.00 on that notebook. i could not collect the unit on the exact expiray date as i woke 45km away from their business meaning i cannot get to them during the week on weekends. first thing saturday morning i went there and was told sorry its sold.
funny how fast they sold it within a day and their branch in Northmead square did the same thing, the agent told me on the sport that he will buy it if i was late for the payment, so i fetched it very early before the expiry date.
i will make sure that they get the same unit as mine as it is very scares from HP. this is pure fraud...
More Cash Crusaders - Boksburg Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Crusaders - I went to pawn
- Cash Crusaders - cheated out of my gold chain
- Cash Crusaders - dixon cz1632 television
- Cash Crusaders - refund
- Cash Crusaders - dixon 14kg washing machine (new)
- Cash Crusaders - service and purchase
- Cash Crusaders - Doogee x90
- Cash Crusaders - Cell phone, - doogee x70 and doogee x90l
- Cash Crusaders - smartphone
- Cash Crusaders - waiting period for repaired goods