Cash Crusaders - Boksburgsold my laptop!

B Review updated:

i went to cash crusaders on the 27th july 2010 and made a buy back with my notebook that had a market value of R9500.00, i took R1300.00 from the which i was to return as R1500.00. i went there two days after the expiry date and i was told it was already sold without running a query on the system. they judt pushed my money back to me and i could not even speak to the manager. i lost data worth R250 000.00 on that notebook. i could not collect the unit on the exact expiray date as i woke 45km away from their business meaning i cannot get to them during the week on weekends. first thing saturday morning i went there and was told sorry its sold.
funny how fast they sold it within a day and their branch in Northmead square did the same thing, the agent told me on the sport that he will buy it if i was late for the payment, so i fetched it very early before the expiry date.

i will make sure that they get the same unit as mine as it is very scares from HP. this is pure fraud...

Andre Smit Oct 21, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

On thursday my wife and I went to the Boksburg store in the poring rain to go and sell two computer screens for petrol money.
    My wife phoned telling the staff at front desk we are coming to sell two screens and they told us the sales department closes at 5:30pm.
    We drove for 20km from our home and arrived there soaking wet 5min past 5pm.
    We went into the store and they told us sorry the sales department closes at 5pm. This was all well and we did not have any problems about this.

So yesterday I drove from work 4pm to go and sell the two screens.
    I arrived there at 4:25pm. I took my two screens out and placed them on the sales table.
    The sales person behind the counter did not even greet me...he just looked at the screens and told me sorry we do not take screens without power cables.
    This was not informed to us when we phoned. He was so rude that he told me there is no way he's taking this screens without power cables. I decided to ask his name so that I can report him being so rude. He told me why do you need my name and said to me there is no way he is giving his name to me.

So I asked him again and he rejected the request when I turned around I saw him taking his name tag off. I then went to ask the ladies at the reception what this guy's name was and the one lady ran to the reception shouting at them " Do not give this lunatic his name". I starting to have an anxiety attack cause no one wanted to help me.
    He had no right keeping his name from me. I then in a panic state asked the lady who told the people I am a lunatic "what is your name?" and she held her hand over her name tag the other staff laughed at me thinking I am crazy.
    I have never been so insulted in my live. I am a BiPolar patient suffering from extreme anxiety attacks, stress and I am going for counseling every week to manage my Anxiety.
    Due to this event I will have to see my psychologist now two times a week. I am a calm, always happy customer never complaining about service but this was unacceptable behavior of your staff. Cash Crusaders have good trained staff I know but they do not carry this quality to customers.

I went home talking to my wife about this event. Se decided to phone Boksburg Cash Crusaders and asked there names faking that we are going to sell a phone cause this was the only way to get there names. Given below are the two people who insulted me and was absolutely disrespectful to me:

The sales person behind the counter's name is : Prince.
    The lady who called me a lunatic's name is : Tartia or Carita (Not sure how this is spelled tho) she is the white lady behind reception.

Andre

• Ne
    Neline Aug 28, 2018

Utterly disgusted and dissapointed with the online pawn team that takes 48 hours to do one item and still have not gotten back to me with no feedback whatsoever. and here i am a loyal customer that always buys . do not run a online business if you di not have a fast respondent online team

• Na
    Nadeema33 Sep 19, 2018

No feedback from your operations manager who called me on Wednesday 16 Aug at 11:53 and said he is busy investigating and will give me feedback by end of the day, Complaint: laptop, Branch: westgate mall branch, Mitchells Plain, its Monday and yet i have heared no feedback my details are Nadeema 063 421 7199 this is really bad customer service

Maritza36 Nov 11, 2018

On Sat, 03 Nov 2018, 12:06 Maritza Openshaw

• Po
    Power22222222 Feb 12, 2019

I went there at polokwane game mall cash crusaders to sell a power cable and USB, the that employee that was helping me didn't even have to check or look at what type of product's I have he just said " we don't buy power cables and USB"

Johan Schourie Jul 13, 2019

brought a Doogee x70 phone from them. next day the phones touchscreen stops working. took it back to be replaced. they said no they have to send it to the technician.

• Aj
    AJ Potter Jan 05, 2020

I need the Doorlid bracket and striker for the mentioned Washing Machine, and they are telling me that they have no Spares for it, but I bought the Product from them about 2 years ago

Even if I asked who is the Agents for parts then, they told me they don't know???