Casey’s General Stores / service
I'm not sure what happened on Sunday, the 17th of February. Normally Casey's is a great place - new, but still great. We ordered a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. When we arrived to pick it up I had to wait about 3 minutes before anyone acknowledged I was even there. I picked up the pizza and went to pay for it - I stood in line behind 5 people for over 5 minutes. The person running the register did give me a discount on the pizza for having to wait so long to pay for it. Then we get home and it's a pepperoni pizza without the mushrooms. Casey's is a nice place and normally great pizza. I hope it doesn't turn into a run of the mill 7-11 store.
More Casey’s General Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - pepsi 2ltr bottles
- Caseys General Store - employee rude behavior
- Casey’s General Stores - fountain pop.
- Casey’s General Stores - substitutions on pizza
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee