Cascade Hospital Emergency Roomemergency room visit

Cut my hand on a broken water glass doing dishes and had to go to local emergency room for stiches. Didn't have any insurance and was reluctant to go do to cost of what I figured would be around 500 dollars. I was there for 2hrs and recieved 6 stiches. The hospital billed me a few weeks later for 370 dollars which I manageed to pay and thought that was the bill. Now 8wks later I get bill from Ohio billing co. for the doctor. I did not see the doctor only his associate NP. They again billed me for the emergency room, 268.00 and 465.00 for the stich work, for a total of 733 dollars. My little finger is not worth that much and I would have not gone to the ER if I was told price up front. So total cost of 2hr visit is over 1100 dollars...I do believe that is outrageous. A mechanic would go out of business if he billed and charged that way for car repair. We need health care reform badly in this county!!! Only the rich can have it and treatment is based solely on ability to pay nowdays...the poor and uninsured get little or nothing.

• Ca
    Carol smithhhhh Sep 18, 2018

Aylin Reyes has absolutely no people skills. Is rude. Has no manners. Has been on her phone the whole time she's taking my vitals. I can not believe these type of people are hired.