ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Jul 21, 2020

TeamHealth — Horrible customer services

My dad visited the ER of Regional Medical Center on December 24th, 2019. Then around March 2020, I received...

TeamHealthBilling

So I get a bill today that says "past due". Couldn't be correct, I had received a bill in MAY, and advised them that my Insurance company was paying them. Worked with BOTH of them to get the matter resolved, with Team Health stating "We'll send you a bill for the difference".

Never received a bill.

I log onto the site, and between the bill mailed in May, and the one I received today (Mailed on the 8th, and JUST getting here BTW), I show "Bill sent by Text Message". Ummm, you had my HOME PHONE, not my CELL PHONE! However they had my EMAIL, and NEVER sent it to that one!

Ridiculously bad service, and I've documented EVERYTHING, and if it pops my credit score, I'm contacting my attorney.

I understand if someone wasn't paying, but a stupid clerical error on THEIR part caused this issue! Which by the way, the insurance company stated they didn't correctly submit it back in MAY! HORRIBLE company!

Comment Guidelines