CarrefourPakistan poor customer service

M Jul 26, 2021

I ordered Canon Instant Gas Water Heater from the website of Carrefour Pakistan for about four times. Each time, the order status was processing but then it was cancelled automatically. Once again, I ordered on 24th July 2021 and the order was mentioned to be delivered between 7pm to 10pm. I didn't receive my order in the given time and my order number no. [protected] status is still processing.
I tried to call many times but neither was my call observed nor was my issue resolved. Hats off to the pathetic customer service of Carrefour Pakistan. On writing a long email showing my disappointment and concern, they finally replied to me that the item was out of stock. After wasting my time and not informing about the cancellation of order themselves, they expect to get away with this act very easily. I hope your organization will take an action and prove that committment matters to you.

• Ju
    Junaid Aslam Tanoli Dec 18, 2021

WORST EVER e.commerce Service from CARREFOUR PAKISTAN, ISLAMABAD.. AFTER CHARGING THE COMPLETE Amount from my bank card online. My delivery was scheduled for 6-7pm and i called numerous times to customer support and after every call i was given misleading info. That the delivery will be completed in next few minutes. But after all three calls and last call at 8:45. The customer service closed the calls and they are open till 9pm. So all this time my guests arrived and we. Had great tension. As we already were charged by payment. And were mislead that the delivery will be there. So we faced must of shame and regret the use of CARREFOUR Pakistan Islamabad use for online ordering. I will requested people like me who use wheelchair and need such service for deliverys. To carry with best service is AirLift, and others. They are the one to be used. NOT carrefour Pakistan Islamabad shame of UAE team aswell for pathetic call center.

• Fa
    faisal zafar Oct 03, 2021

OMG Carrefour everywhere same poor services what is this group of companies treating customers like a beggars.

• Sh
    Shahzad Umar Sep 07, 2021

Dear Country Manager... (Mr. Umar)

This email is about my yesterday's WORST EVER experience at Carrefour Fortress Stadium (Main Store)..

First of all i was forced to park my car on the top floor and have to walk long distance to reach grocery store... And on top of it i have to use BROKEN Trolley Escalator, that hurt me in the legs while coming down with heavy trolley.

Next I found frozen Item freezers not working and without LIDs on the top, resulting in DEFROSTED food items lying in it.

A big Store without having OLPERs 1.5 Litre boxes.

and No one to listen to my complaint until I went to Customer Service counter and have to shout so i could meet the Floor Manager.

This is PATHETIC to visit BIG store and not having complete range of items available.

Floor manager (Adeel) arranged OLPERs Box from the storage when i complained to him.

I would like to hear from you so i can tell you more what your MAIN STORE is looks like and is a wastage of time while having half of items and have to go another place for remaining items.

Looking towards your reply / call on the above.

sameena parveen Jan 03, 2022

@Shahzad Umar I agreed, this was happened multiple time and no one is there to look after the issues, however the worse condition I ever seen in toilets. no hygiene is maintained.
    floor is also found dirty most of the time.
    i purchased the lip-gloss from Rivaj, the tester (which i selected) was different in color and they have given me different color that was pack and they don't allow me to open to check it, when i open at home, the color was totally changes
    so bad service and staff. they should upgrade their services.

• Za
    Zahid Waheed Ullah Sep 06, 2021

today i ordered online carrefour islamabad .in which I did mutton and beef The mutton and beef that have been delivered are absolutely poorest quality and smelly .Don't play with people's souls for God's sake and stop this mess Which you have given the name of carrefour .
    today i wasted my 7000 rupees .My dog ​​was not even eating the mutton which was delivered carrefour pakistan.
    The online service people were very cooperative and friendly and delivered on time But when delivered it's a slap in the face Of carrefour .

Comment Guidelines