Having problems with Carrefour?

Carrefour Customer Service Contacts

33 Avenue Emile Zola, Boulogne Billancourt, Hauts De Seine, 92100
Sharjah
France

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carrefour Customer Service. Initial Carrefour complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carrefour above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carrefour. Discuss the issues you have had with Carrefour and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 21, 2019

Carrefour Egypt — online delivery

Hi I made online order [protected] carefour egypt on Apr 10 and until this moment I didn't receive...

Carrefourmouldy food

I visited a Carrefour shop in Barcelona, Spain to buy ingredients for dinner. I purchased some BBQ seasoned ribs to be reheated in the oven. The container was sealed, and the ribs were in a sealed plastic package. The expiry date was highlighted to be used by 7th of May.
However, as you can see from these photos, the outside of the sealed bag was covered with mould in several places, when we opened the bag a really bad odour came from the ribs and there was a weird bad looking white substance at the bottom.
If I didn't promptly notice the condition of your product I could have been seriously phisically harmed with whatever bacteria was allowed to infest the product.
I expect apologies for the horrible experience and at least a reimbursement as the product was over €4, so not even that cheap.
And please make sure this won't happen again.

Estepona Spain Carrefourrepair of electrical equipment

I took a Bosch vacuum cleaner for repair under warranty. When I went to collect it I was offered a different cheaper model badly scratched. Fortunately I had a photograph of my cleaner and the bill that I paid (219, 99 euros). The cleaner I was offered was an inferior model costing 145 euros. Obviously I refused to accept it. The manager was very rude and send "take it or leave it!) This disgusting behavior and |I was amazed that such a big company could behave in such a manner.

Apr 14, 2019

Carrefour — service

I purchased tv on the 10th of april, I was promised I will receive it with then 48 hours now 5 days later...

Apr 14, 2019

Carrefour — bakery items

Yesterday I purchased 2 packs of patries from carrefour Clifton Karachi, one of them was expired. If your...

Apr 09, 2019

Carrefour — two things to inform you about

First, most of the Shopping carts in your branch in garnatah mall -Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - are ruined YOU must...

Carrefourcustomer service

I send not vorking vacuum cleaner I bought from from Carrefour 3month ago to service Three weeks ago.
      If customer service will be working properly and will be following up, I 'll be receive it back long time ago.
      But, nobody even moved their finger to do something.
      Absolutely dissapointed with the service and I never will buy electronics or applainces from Carrefour again!

Apr 05, 2019

Carrefour — products and service

I have a complaint regarding an electronic bought on February carrefour deira city center, your sales man or...

Carrefourfruits and vegetables

I bought some vegetables but quality is not good I say to section manger IRFAN he says to me the season is not available therefore quality is low, I complaint to department head shahid yousaf he says to me I have selling good quality but some days margin and profit is very low therefore we sell this
        respect telling to go to carrefour . I asked for the manager who gave no attention busy on his phone I waited for 5 min or more then they started talking with each others in their language which I don't un understand then repeat the same words advising me to go to carrefour, I've never seen a seller man or manager trying to push you away from his store not trying to gain a new customer...

• Updated by Sajid Azhar · Apr 02, 2019

Please Send me feed back

Apr 02, 2019

Carrefour — item delivery

HI am a loyal customer of Carrefour since long back i have bought a HITACHI refrigerator from carrefour...

Mar 31, 2019

Carrefour — inbuilt fridge

I have been a loyal customer of carrefour but lately in the last couple of months the quality has extremely...

Mar 28, 2019

Carrefour Lucky One (Hyperstar) Karachi — cosmetics

I bougth some make up products from carfour luckyone karachi they gave me old products that were manufactured...

Mar 23, 2019

Carrefour — hisense 55 inches smart tv

(I bought my TV March 2019)Manager of that section is avoiding me and not even talking to me when I brought...

Carrefourpista

We got live white worms in pistachio along with multiple black insect purchased 2 weeks back.

We have similar experience with Strawberries which was full of fungus next day of purchase from Al Khan branch

When we approached them they ask us to write a complaint in one form which
          We have registered and did not get any response till now.

Mobile [protected]

Carrefourattitude

To whom it may concern,
            Casheir no.12 in Carrefour - Cairo Festival City reacted in a very impolite way yesterday regarding the below:
            It was written on the slippers 150 pounds before discount and there was 50 percent discount so logically it should be 75 pounds after discount but he insisted about the 150 and he impolitely said"you can go ask" although I had 2 babies with 2 strollers and actually it is not my job.
            In addition to this, no one helped in filling the plastic bags and they were very small, without carrefour logo as you an see in the below photo.
            After reacting in this way and raising his voice, I asked to meet the supervisor, but unfortunately he himslef was even more impolite and rude saying "if you don't like cancel the order". I did not really expect this from a chain like Carrefour.
            I really do appreciate your action,
            Looking forward for your reply,
            Thanks,
            Menna

Carrefourbuilt in oven (ariston)

I bought a built in oven (gas) on 01.01.2018 from Carrefour Mall of Egypt branch in an offer. I assured that I bought a gas oven(and this is what is mentioned in the invoice) and that I will install it after a year. They assured that this is not a problem as long as I do not open the pack by myself. After a year I got an appointment to install the oven. The company representative came to install the oven and he found out that it is an electric oven. He wrote a report about the incident and assured that he opened the device himself and he found that it is not the required oven which is mentioned in the invoice. I went to Carrefour (Mall of Egypt) to solve this problem but they are uncooperative. I couldn't reach the branch director to inform him about my problem. This was Carrefour mistake as they delivered a wrong device and nothing is written on the package indicating the type of the oven. I urgently need your help.

built in oven (ariston)

Mar 12, 2019

Carrefour — receipt scam in carrefour

I want to warn all customers of Carrefour to ALWAYS check their receipt and items immediately upon purchasing...

Carrefouronline service and customer service

Carrefour egypt online services and customer service are literally ruining carrefour brand reputation in egypt as I have been theft by carrefour egypt online services when I made an online order since 2 weeks and they withdraw the money from my account immediately and they withdraw more money than the value of my order, then nothing happened, since that time the order was not delivered and nobody contacted me, I made around 10 complaints in customer services they wasted my time and mobile credit and they are giving promises then nobody replies to me, and finally when I am calling back now they are rejecting my calls and if they responded they are telling me to do whatever I want as they can't help me more, I am so frustrated and so nervous and I hope that I find a fast response as the last thing I ever imagined is to be theft by "carrefour"

Carrefourtrust gone with carrefour and unrespected store manager in mirdif

Store manager mr. akram
                  Supervisor. mr. hassan
                  Complaint number 1096759
                  Invoice no: 6001500304851902241902
                  Date 24.02.2019
                  Time 19.02
                  Product fa 50mlx2 20%off 19.40 aed
                  As mentioned in the display 12.50 aed

Can you explain why this happen?
                  How I can buy again from carefour if mistake happen and I didn't notice?
                  How I can assure that my past bill was right?
                  If it like your mistake how many customers bought with wrong price?
                  Kindly send your store manager and supervisor for customer service training program

If they are trained before can handle this situation successfully

This is my 30 years in uae am always purchasing from carefour now I lost my trust
                  It's not matter of money return policy "matter of trust".

Warm regards

Aneez
                  [protected]

Feb 16, 2019

Carrefour — staff and service

Dear Carrefour Team, I was one of ur most loyal customer, but my last interaction with ur staff (Varun -...