Carls Jr / drive thru closed for employees to take a break
on 5/19/2019 at 3:25 am I went to the Carls Jr on Ave. L and 10th Street West in Lancaster, Ca.
When I pulled in the drive thru I waited for the employee to take my order and instead of taking my order the employee informed me that the restaurant will be closed for 15 min and for me to come back. I asked the employee what they said and she repeated to me they are closed for 15 min because they are currently taking a break.
Now the neon sign in the window of the restaurant says drive thru open 24 hours. Not to mention that the employee stated that they were on break for 15 min. Meaning that there was more than one employee. Well strike 3 Carls Jr.
Shame on you!!
More Carls Jr Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon. 
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial 
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled 
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager 
- Carl's Jr - management 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - customer service drive-thru
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - customer area
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service and product (california classic)
- Carl's Jr. - lack of service. rude service and health violations