Carlos Manuel barrios FrancoSCAMMER

BUYER BEWARE, there are several of them that work together, And they breed in different breeds of dogs, Argintinos, Bull terriers & English Bulldogs.. They will scam you out of your money and you will NOT receive your dog/puppy.. DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE!!! And several people have been taken for already..

Malcolm Gillo Feb 27, 2010

This post is very helpful I am sorry that I did not find it sooner I bought a dog from Carlos and he sent a complete diffrent dog other than what I had agreed on . To make matters worse the dog arrived a bad wound on his ear Carlos said he would send another dog if his ears did not come up It is a year and a half and I am still waiting for another dog. The dogs name is supposed to be Tony De Peracho, when I contacted Peracho Kennels they denied that this was thier dog and said that they sold the dog to Carlos real cheap to be placed in a pet home. Carlos sold the dog to for $2500 for show quality and a stud dog for my kennel. The dog was diagnosed with demodex so even if the registration was correct I could not use him for stud. Also I was on the international Bull Terrier fourm I noticed a post from Astrobull advertizing a breeding useing a dog thsat Carlos owens when I posted a comment Recardo Echeverry had me banned from the Fourm. Carlos Barrios Franco Astrobull and Peracho Kennels are all involved in this together. I also know of other people that have similar stories. All I can say is has been a hard and expensive lesson and I want to make others aware so it dose not happen to them.

Jason Mourikas Mar 06, 2010

sounds very familiar i have no dog from him but i do have a pedigree to prove it. i also have payment proof
    when he is asked he claims he has no dog but on both puppyfind.com and nextdaypets.com he has ads posted under alias name
    claiming to be from new york city but money can only be western union or moneygram to ARGENTINA ONLY.
    my email is [email protected] . it looks like people he ripped off are coming out the woodwork contact me anybody who like to see documents
    he claims we are all making this up. I dont think so !!!
    dont send your work earned money to CARLOS MANUEL BARRIOS FRANCO to ARGENTINA who will regret it
    not to long ago he had two English stud dogs posted for sale on the above adverts for a unbelievable amount of money
    one denpower cosmic enforcer and one ukusa samurai sylar just like post above by Juan Lopez says.
    beware of argentina dog breeders this guy carlos manuel barrios franco list some 4 or so breeds.
    who would sell this guy a dog? knowing of his intention
    stay away!!!

Joe.P Mar 07, 2010

He got me last year sent him $4000 usd sent me some dog I never seen pics of
    I contact him he thought it was a joke. ### he sent me had a severe underbite.when she drank water it looked she was choking.
    Took her to Methuen animal hospital next day because she wouldn't stand up correct and she would not eat. The nightmare began $2500 later in vet bills she died cause of feed sack material that was cutting up her belly. I had her cremated now she is in front of fireplace .
    Now remember that's already $7500 usd.
    I contact him again to let him know he claims it's my fault.
    I have feed sack material and all papers to prove that I sent Carlos Manuel barrios Franco
    $4000 usd to Argentina also vet documents from here in states.
    It gets better I contact Vanessa from warbonnet bullterriers.
    Via telephone and she tells me that Warbonnet Fernando
    which was on pedigree I was sent.
    She stated that a doctor owned that dog and he was not suppose to be breeding
    him. But then I found her on international bullterrier forum praising breeding from these poeple
    Unreal!! Is all I can say. On puppyfind.com and nextdaypets you will find these criminals
    my email is [email protected] for any skeptics who want proof!! Joe

• Ze
    zerlettkennel Apr 09, 2010

THIS MAN IS A SCAM. He will sweet talk you, tell you everything you want to hear, and it will sound just perfect. But he is all over the internet as a scammer, I almost sent him money, but I found out just in time. He wants money from western union, and has lots of reciepts from people from western union...its very sad an unsettling...but this man needs to be shut down...he even got me on a live web cam and showed me two of his dogs...he has bull terriers, but you wont get one from him...hes full of lies and deciept...please contact me if anyone else has further info, I have pictures of his dogs, and I also have a conversation saved from him. [email protected]

Carlos Barrios Apr 25, 2010

I Just own a dog to Mr Juan Lopez in California. The others ones are liers and Puppie Millers.
    Malcolm Gillo is a a Puppy Millers he bred over and over his ### and change papers, he sell bull terriers puppies with fake papers, he is a not a good person, he own a small kennel but he is no more than a puppie miller, I sold to him a good dog but he dont know nothing about bull terriers he just own "mutts"
    About Joey P (jose Perez) he is a latin american guy who is very dangerous, he is also another puppie miller. He is no interest on the breed he just want gain money breeding over and over again, if you give to him a call you will know what kind of person he is.

The Truth Apr 25, 2010

beware argentina puppymillers //carlos manuel barrios franco has now changed his name to carlos manuel on facebook but look at author of this post
    carlos barrios. something to hide it looks like. if you have a complaint against anybody proof should be in order. email me i have pictures of female bullterrier
    he sent me also proof of funds sent to him and pictures of him with multiple breeds
    i have spoken to a gentleman from california. the above named mr. Juan Lopez he has not recieved dog from carlos manuel barrios franco.
    i have pedigree to prove it. if one person posted against this clown there could be doubt. lets be real here folks its the ugly side of dog breeding.
    he mentions names very loosely on the above post but if you contact the poeple they also have proof of his lies !!!

i posted info on international bullterrier forum about carlos manuel barrios franco aka carlos manuel aka carlos barrios only one breeder cared enough about the breed to contact me for proof and pictures!! shame on all bullterrier exploiters and if you help him you are to blame also!my email [email protected]
    for proof !!!
    carlos is argentina puppymiller and thief of money beware.!!!
    email carlos manuel barrios franco oh i mean his alias carlos barrios ask him for proof. of anything he claims

Carlos Barrios Apr 25, 2010

Well Actually Malcolm Gillo is a real Puppie Miller, this gentleman as he told me in the past use to change and trick papers, he own some ### without papers, he explain me in the past that he bought ### for very low cost without papers and then he bred them with his dogs and get puppies and then he trick the papers and finally he get more puppies and get more money, i have an e mail where he sent me a couple of picture from something that looks like a bull terrier and he confessed me that he bought her for just 500 USD$ and she has no papers but he well bred her one time and trick the papers and then he will sell her and the puppies. So when you buy a puppie from bamanullies you are buying a "who knows" Bull Terrier. I know that he probably bred sometimes with the correct papers but how do you know if you are buying something that is true? I remember that the ### of the history was a complete disaster, lacking of any virtues, she seems to be sick and very sad, also she was very thin, but Mr Malcolm Gillo still was thinking in bred her for get some money. People who is interested on this history feel free to send me an e mail and i will be pleased to forward the e mails that Malcolm Gillo send me asking me my opinion!
    Malcolm Gillo is a Scammer watch out with Bamabullies in Alabama

The Truth Apr 25, 2010

i just read my post about carlos manuel barrios franco scammer !!! argentina bad puppymillers!!!
    [email protected] is my email if you want to see proof !!! on the above post i listed a email address to a man i met at Great Barrington kennel club dog show
    who also has western union reciept for 3000 thousand plus. its a small world but if this carlos wich ever last name he choses to use . keeps exploiting
    bullterriers hurting our breed .ask my eight year old about the dog . you wont think its funny!
    pedigree i was sent and the one ive been shown look very similar. fishy dog breeders !!!
    if the administrators of this board contact me via email i would like to post all proof for all to see the truth.

carlos manuel barrios franco aka carlos manuel on facebook and today carlos barrios /scammer!!!
    where theres smoke theres fire !!! google carlos manuel barrios franco there are many post against this coward
    im sure i wont be the last.
    lisa rose
    juan lopez
    malcolm gillo
    joe perez
    jason mourikas
    are some of the names posting complaints . the world is picking on poor guy.hes done no wrong. NOT !
    open your eyes hard working americans dont send your cash to carlos manuel barriois franco! youll regret it

Joey. P Apr 26, 2010

Carlos Manuel barrios Franco has a network of breeders
    from south America that enables him to have access to dogs
    that don't have show quality / peracho kennels / On pedigree it claims breeder of the peracho kennels dogs Carlos has been sending abroad is Diaz, Alicia del valle -
    but the fci registration numbers and other dogs on pedigree prove it's from peracho kennels .
    Look realy well at Carlos Manuel barrios Franco post. Now he's got help by someone with an Education above third grade.his first post looked likeO a kid typed it.
    It's getting hot for you scammer Carlos Manuel barrios Franco.
    Carlos has sent me emails laughing at me. Now I will send every breeder in uk proof of his wrong doings and prove his true motives $$$$$$$ and not the breed!
    He is upset that his name is being tossed around. I guess he expected to keep getting away with it.
    Because he know a few bullterrier judges in his country that champion out their own dogs!
    Not so honest people folks. Party is over Carlos Manuelbarrios Franco ! Get a real job like a normal person.and stop ripping folks off . Joey p

JuanLopez Jul 20, 2010

49 days ago by JuanLopez

CARLOS MANUEL BARRIOS FRANCO caused me to place this comment. I found Carlos selling dogs in a website called PuppyFind and one of his dogs got my attention. I called Carlos and told him that I was looking for a good top quality Bull Terrier, Carlos mentioned that he had a 14 month old dog that was all grown up and ready to use for mating. We both made an agreement that i would send him $2, 9oo.He promised to ship the dog within a few days but right after I sent Carlos my money, he never sent anything and was constantly coming up with different inconviniances, for example at one time Carlos metioned that in Argentina no dog could fly out because of the h1-n1 flu, another excuse Carlos made up right at the time he was going to ship the dog, he said he used the dog to mate with a female and the dog caught a Venerial Virus, then Carlos proposed to replace that dog for another puppy, this puppywas sired by Dexter Diablo Fire Cracker from Peracho. I waited for this "puppy" another two months, then I e-mailed Carlos and asked him for my dog. Carlos said that my "puppy" turned out that he had a bad over bite. It has been a nightmare dealing with that man, I joined the bull terrier forum and the first thing I found out is that the same dog I purchased from Carlos and payed for in June 17, 2009, Carlos was still trying to sale the dog August 2009, Two months after I had purchased him and that's very dishonest. I'd like to mention that in numerius occasions Carlos sent me lot's of pictures of Peracho, Varbonet Fernando, and many other breeders I don't know if they work together with him, but at the moment Carlos said that he currently has nothing for sale with quality to send me and he has nothing to offer to resolve his problems but if you ask Carlos who owns all his listings that he has in NextDayPets.com he will tell you that he is selling for his friends and I said that Carlos has been spending money becasue he recently imported another dog from Europe joined by breeders from Columbia, this dog that Carlos is owner-in-part is named SILAR(OCUSA SAMURAY).
    I leave my comment here and hope it helps someone that has plans to purchase a dog or puppy from Argentina Carlos Manuel Barrios Franco, does not have my recommendation.(June 17, 2009 to March 2010, still no dog...Is Carlos Franco a man of trust

JuanLopez Jul 20, 2010

Am Juan lopez from california, the person carlos mentions and in act of courtesy, I removed my comment but only beacuse Carlos asked me to. In May, Carlos contacted me in a friendly way and offered me a puppy in which he would send on May 15, Turned out to be just like the previous promise, so he never sent the puppy saying that the breeder irresponsibly sold the puppy without his approvement. It seems like Carlos's stories and promises just keep on going without an end. Now Carlos is offering another puppy, but am not willing to play his little games anymore. I prefer to mention in this comment that people should take things slowly and make sure that they review the breeders references and make sure they are worthy of your money. I'd also like to mention that you guys be cautious when buying from people like carlos franco, that apparently isnt worrisome about putting the risk of an entire nation.

• Gi
    gianki Oct 14, 2010

My name is Giancarlos Piselli, im from Venezuela and my id numer is [protected], my email es [email protected] and also i will give you my phone numbre [protected]. This time i need to say that I GOT MY DOG. It is a beautiful dogo argentino and it is the 3er dogs that i have recived from Carlos. I have pictures of my dogs, even pictures pinking my dog up at the airport and also pictures of 6 more dogs that Carlos delivered the day his arrived. So i can prove and i can say that you can buy to him whatever kind of dogs without risk. If some one need something feel free to email me o even call me.

JuanLopez Oct 24, 2010

bravo someone has a story with happy ending, of course do you folks know that carlos has relatives in venezuela? of course venezuela is were carlos use to lived, here we go some one claim to be the hero of this scary movie, let me said that i am so impressed by hearing your story, but let me say that I have lots of pictures of dogs that carlos hasnt sent to me let me mention some names of dogs, facundo is the name of the dog the carlos never send, then the suposed replacement, white puppy sire by diablo fire cracker (dexter) peracho, then this dog turn out to have bad bite, then he replace him for a puppy white fawn ears sire by silar ukusa samuray then the suposed breeder of this puppy sold him in irresponsable mener, then the replacement again for a puppy sire by silar ukusa samuray x africa de peracho, this is another puppy that carlos never send do you do still want hear more obout this nightmare ? here is more names of dogs that carlos used to covence me before i send him $2900 dollars lujan rock and stone, luita de peracho, tijuana peracho, barbonet fernando (jack), diablo fire cracker dexter peracho, dempawder inforser cosmic (pinocho) genesis peracho vikingo de loard bull and sylarukusa samurai. i am sorry mister pisseli but i am in totaly desagrie with you that carlos barrios franco is man of traust absoluble no i wouldin buy no more dogs from argentina nider from carlos franco and pisseli you can go ahead and call carlos and tell him that juan lopez said that until now he has not sent me nothing but pictures of dogs for $3000 dollars incluring money gram fees, and i dont know how you call this were you live at but here in u.s you call this a scam here is my phone # just in case someone is willing to see proves of my coment [protected]

Joe.P Nov 17, 2010

this rodent has many claims/ all are false! all proof is in order!
    carlos manuel barrios franco from argentina puppybroker!!! /carlos manuel on facebook.
    he scammed me for over four thousand dollars . then soon after i posted on complaint board . he then calls me a puppymiller. you idiot carlos
    ive never bred dogs in my life and if i did it would be for a showteam. akc sanctioned events. i am against everything you stand for carlos manuel barrios franco
    is every person complaining making false statements ? dont think so!
    what about the countless others that have said nothing yet?
    Mr. Juan Lopez after carlos scammed him for money posted then took post off complaints board because carlos barrios manuel franco told him to remove post then he would recieve pup. still no pup. your a sad excuse for a human carlos manuel barrios franco.
    [censor] floats carlos manuel barrios franco you should have no problem swimming. if youve read all complaints on this rodent you must admit money is his motive
    not english bull terriers!!! puppyfind.com and nextdaypets.com search for english bullterriers english bulldogs and dogo argentino there are a few other breeds he advertises but i just cant keep track of them all. multiple litters multiple breeds from new york to argentina same info and telephone numberits easy to be at multiple parts of the world because its nothing but a scam!

Carlos Barrios Nov 18, 2010

Joe Perez Aka Joey Perez is a puppy miller, and by the way he is also a very stupid person he bougth me a mature [censor] and he let her die eating a sock in his house, i sent to him a wonderfull [censor] and he let alone and evrybody knows how bull terriers are and he didnt know that she ate a sock and of course she die. because his has none experience about bull terriers he allow her be alone in home before knows her a litter better, now he claims that i sent him a sick [censor]! but the [censor] die around 2 weeks ago i sent him and he said that the [censor] ate the sock here in argentina. what a big stupid lie. About Juan Lopez is true i own him a dog and he is getting everything ready for pick his dog a good one by the way. regards to all my fans on USA

The Truth Nov 18, 2010

All my proof is in order dirtbag Carlos Manuel barrios Franco
    including my vet receipt for 3000 thousand dollars for removing feed sack material from her belly. Your not very smart you accuse me of being a puppymiller ??? Then why the hell would I buy a dog from you
    you could never to date find any dog that I've bred any fool who believes this [censor] can email me at [email protected]
    all my proof is in order. It's easy to point the fnger and make false
    claims but where's your proof? Carlos Manuel on facebook

Anthony Storch Nov 19, 2010

WOW! I cant imagine there are other victims. We sent him three thouand dollars eight months ago no bull terrier. Plenty of excuses like no dogs flying because
    of H1 flu virus then he claims parvo epidemic in Argentina and he didnt want to risk pups life. My kids still asking for pup he sent us pictures of.
    Please do your research when after a pup. If you cant visit breeder and see both parents of pup and talk to breeder do not buy dog !
    Most important do not send money western union. Reason is youll never get a dog only your cash taken. All we have here is no dog but a western union slip saying
    we have been swindled. I hope this stops Carlos manuel Barrios Franco from his money hungry scam! atleast once.

• Lu
    Luis Aristizabal Apr 18, 2011

I was close contact Carlos Barrios to buy a bull terrier!!
    thanks for posting this.
    HEHEHE WOW

• The Lord has shone on you Chief
    He is no good !!! Scammer !
    He buys all the leftover dogs breeders can't sell
    God Bless