Adopt-a-Pet.com Logo

Adopt-a-Pet.com

Having problems with Adopt-a-Pet.com?

Adopt-a-Pet.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 23, 2010. The latest review Only want donations and there are no dogs to adopt ! was posted on Mar 1, 2021. Adopt-a-Pet.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Adopt-a-Pet.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Adopt-a-Pet.com Customer Service Contacts

424 E. 92nd St.
New York, New York

Adopt-a-Pet.com Complaints & Reviews

Adopt-a-Pet.comOnly want donations and there are no dogs to adopt !

This website is a total waste !..They post pictures of dogs and never deliver. I must have put in 40 applications on line with no response from any of them. I think they offer no dogs and are looking for donations instead. I think this website should be shut down to avoid so many broken hearts. To me it's a SCAM that needs to be shut down !!! Pictures of dogs, then next day says..adopted...then next day up for adoption..this is a total scam that needs to be shut down ! You can reach me at ...Paul Newcomb 33 Riverdale Ave. Old Bridge, Nj [protected]

AdoptAPet.comAdopting a dog!

I tried on multiple occasions to adopt a dog, filling out adoption applications and get no answer in return. They don't answer phones or respond back from my applications and I see many of the dogs were adopted! I think their website is used only for donations and not for adopting! They keep sending me e mails with pictures of dogs... And get completly ignored when applying. If they don't intend to let people adopt from their website, then I think that website should be removed!

Oct 03, 2019

A Path 4 Paws — adoption of pet/unethical behavior

We went to an A Path 4 Paws adoption event on 8/24/19 after seeing the dog Marky on their website. They said...

Adopt-a-Pet.comdog

We adopted a dog from them. Name was Dax. He ended up attacking my mother in law. He was professionally evaluated after the attack by a trainer. He told the adoption people and us that he was not ready for adoption and needed to be boarded and trained and had a long time before he was ready to be in a home. Yet not a week later after giving the dog back he is now up for adoption again. These people are irresponsible and are going to get more people hurt. By not adhering to the advise they were given this dog may now end up hurting more people or a kid next time. Dont trust these people.

Adopt-a-Pet.comWebsite assessability

I love love love this company and what you do for all the pets that need help, but the ease of the website is a challenge! I don't understand why you need a separate log in for rehoming and why after posting another pet, it doesn't show on my dashboard. Ironically, while submitting this, I had to recreate yet another log in account because it said my email wasn't registered. I should have 3 dogs posted (randy 1010602, eugene 1010633, blondie, peaches 1011509, autumn 1011480, and sabrina 1011470. I found puppies in a ditch on the woods and they have come soooooo far! They are now healthy, happy, can sit, and I would love to update their profiles. I also found feral kittens shortly after taking the puppies home and have tamed and litter box trained them. They are all so precious and deserve loving parents!!! I am exhausted physically and financially but they are so worth it! Unfortunately, I have dogs and cats (along with other farm animals) and can not keep them. I absolutely hate complaining but please look into the logging in issue and ease of using your awesome services. Thank you so very much to each and every one of you for all you do, sincerely!!!

Adopt-a-Pet.com — hopeful paws dog rescue also know as [protected]@gmail.com

Hello, I recently experienced some extremely unethical behavior from someone who is using your site for dog...

Adopting Pets — Buying as opposed to adopting

I am a volunteer at a local animal shelter...Please, please consider adopting over buying a puppy from a...