Carid.com — poor customer service
Placed an order Sunday for some Jeep and truck parts, about $800 worth and then decided to cancel per their "Easy Cancel" on Monday morning.
Well it isn't quite that easy. You start on line and then end up having to talk with customer service where you get to talk to Antonio, who lies to you and tells you some items have already shipped and that he can't help you with that, but does offer you a $75.00 credit to go ahead and take the order. I figured for 10% off I'd keep the order even though they kind of force to sign up for "membership" in order to purchase from them.
After receiving the shipping notifications from them you see that nothing shipped until the following evening and ### of this date I have yet to see any credits at all back to my account.
I hate liars ! You'll be much better served to use J.C.Whitney, Summit, 4 Wheel Parts, Quadratec, E-Trailer ... the list goes on and on.
Stay way far away from this place if expect a satisfying experience while spending your hard earned $$$$$$$$$$$
More Carid.com Complaints & Reviews
- Carid.com - I am very happy I did not buy from them
- Carid.com - biggest mistake ordering from them
- Carid.com - don't buy anything from carid
- Carid.com - customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping #
- Carid.com - refused to give full refund
- Carid.com - unethical behaviour
- Carid - don't deal with them
- Carid - customer service
- Carid - very poor customer service
- Carid.com - they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock