Having problems with CarId?

CarId reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 28, 2010. The latest review Volvo wheel was posted on Oct 16, 2021. The latest complaint poor customer service and shipping issues was resolved on Aug 14, 2018. CarId has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 180 reviews. CarId has resolved 39 complaints.

CarId Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CarId Customer Service. Initial CarId complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CarId above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CarId. Discuss the issues you have had with CarId and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CarId Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Carid.comstay away from these crooks

Ordered a grill for a vw jetta. It was the cheapest piece of junk! The body shop refused to install it. There was no access for the hood release. Because of the time involved to get an appointment with the body shop, I was 2 days past the 30 return policy and carid refused to take the product back. I tried twice to deal with customer service and now i'm stuck with a pos. They told me to put it on ebay! Who would I want to stick with it? Stay away from this company.

3 Responses
    • Ku
      Kumber Oct 04, 2012

Horrible service, and even after i was assured item would fit, didn't and will not honor on website details saying military discount or no shipping on returns when they mess up.

Samiled Sep 11, 2012

"To begin, i ordered a rear bumper for an acura rsx the z1000, the order was placed on 8/19/12 i received the item 8/31/12 which i thought was a very long time to wait when i finally received the order i was not home someone else signed for the package. ups did not instruct the person signing it that it should be opened ... checked or marked as damaged. when i got home i opened the package ... it had a total of 3 cracks and 11 scratches on it !
      so i called the company, after speaking to the first 3 people they advised to send in the pictures so i did... waited a week, i called for them to tell me because the order was not marked damaged they dont want the item back and they will only reimburst me 70 $ out of the total that i paid which was roughly 335$ . when taking it to a mechanic i got told the bumper does not even fit, after i explained that to a supervisor he said that is not their fault and tried to blame it on the shipping... take aside the fact that it has cracks and scratches by my understanding i should have held the ups guy at my house while i take my bumper off and put a new one on and inspect everything ... then they try to blame ups for the part not fitting ... i dont know what kind of acura rsx they modeled this bumper after however this is the ugliest bumper ever !!! the grill on the bottom is held by zipties ... and so far they are telling me that all they can do is give me 70 $ back instead of the full reimburstment ... this company does not deserve to be working, they are scamming people left and right and no one deserves to be ripped off... and now everytime i call they seem to make this such a headache to make it past 30 days to probably say oh sorry past 30 days cant return ... website states At CARiD.com we make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in the automotive industry. We understand that sometimes, customers change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore. We also know that customers are cautious about Return Policies since they are often tricky and misleading. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process trustworthy and as simple as 1-2-3. ... i beg to differ ... you are not accepting my return because it is damaged and does not fit seriously THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE !!!... the case is yet to be resolved they are only willing to return 70 $ i told them that is not good enough ... we will see what happens ... i am currently going through all possible websites to make sure to leave my review so that people dont have to go through what i went through ... i am waiting to hear back on the final outcome of this ... if i am not fully refunded i will also be contacting BBB to make sure this never happens to anyone else !!

CARiDcom Oct 28, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,

We greatly appreciate your business with us. I do apologize if you have inconveniences with this order. Please be assured that our first priority is providing you with the highest customer service and satisfaction possible. Usually we have no problems like this. I will do my best to resolve the issue with your item, but in order to do it I will need some more information from you. May I please ask you to send me your order confirmation number and last and first name to my direct e-mail address - [email protected] I will be able to find your order in our system and check all the notes and information.
      Thank you for your time and patience with us. Have a good day!
      Sincerely,
      Henry Kanunik
      [email protected]

Carid.com — biggest mistake ordering from them

Ordered items on july 5th, 2011, large order, I have received only 2 items out of 6, I payed 300$ for...

Carid.comthis is a horrible business that needs to be shut down

I ordered front and back bumper guard bars for my truck from them. I called because I wanted to make sure they had what I wanted. They told me yes everything I wanted was in stock and would be mailing monday. Monday nothing. So wednesday still no tracking number. I call and they told me they were gonna check for me and would call me back. I get no call back but an email. Telling me that they have one of my bars and the other is on back order. They said they would be mailing me one and the other was on 30 day backorder. So what am I supposed to do with one bar. I instantly replied in the email that I wanted a full refund. I called the next day as soon as they opened and told them I want a refund. They told me I have to wait for the manufacturer to give them the money back. Even tho I paid them, not a manufacturer. Its now been over a week and I still dont have my money. Im out close to 500$ right now. Ive called way too many times and still nothing. This place is the definition of unproffessional. This is a horrible business that needs to be shut down. Do not buy anything at all from this place.

• Ke
        Keith247 Mar 24, 2012

I got taken for over 2500 bucks for an escalade cover . Car.id called it a complete escalade conversion kit. This company should be shut down i agree 100%

Carid.comdo not order from carid.com

Never buy from carid.com! I placed an order on aug. 1st, and my credit card was charged the full price of the item that day, it is now aug. 17th and my order has been delayed two separate times. Needless to say, I am rather furious by their extreme incompetence right now. They claim the delay is because of the manufacturer, and it is beyond their control, but if the manufacturer does not have the product, then why does it appear to be in stock on the carid website? This is all beyond unprofessional, and I personally do not believe carid.com should legally be operable. I strongly discourage anyone from ever using carid, because I will surely never again do business with such unreliable, disreputable people. I wish I would have read the hundreds of complaints before i'd placed my order, because then I never would've wasted my time.

maleet Aug 18, 2011

Mine has been delayed 8 times now... since May 25th.. they tell me its going to ship Aug 23rd now (we will see). they also said its the manufacturer.

Cariddelayed order 7 times now

Ordered 2 dash kits for 2 cars on may 26 2011... It is now aug 11 2011 and still nothing. I have gotten emails with estimated ship date and when that time comes, I get another email telling me its another week's wait.

After waiting over a month, I started to get a bit crabby and said that it cannot possibly take that long to cut out some dash kit pieces. I paid 547 dollars and they sure were quick to take that out of my credit card on the day I placed the order but the parts - thats another story I see! Their site said ships 3 to 5 days (manufacturer part) which I understand should have been a few weeks at most... Not months.

I emailed them and they assured me that it normally ships faster than what it says in the email... Ok I got a few emails saying that so far and guess what - no parts.

So I started to email someone else in that company and they simply said theres nothing they can do for me its out of their hands. No help there.

I have written about 3 more emails and no answer on those... Just some "automated" delay notices...

I am about to move so this may get real ugly.

I tried to find the manufacturer remin but have trouble finding info.. If someone can help, please post.

Here I wait... Until aug 12 to see if I get another email saying there is a delay or will I get a box with what I ordered inside? Hmmmm — im guessing another ship delay for the 7th time!!!

Terrible company, bad communication - I will never ever buy from them - come on — over 500 for dash kits already.

Respond

Carid.comit's the worst website to order off the market accessories

It's the worst website to order off the market accessories. Stay away from this vultures!!! I have very unpleasant experience with them and I am not ordering any parts from them anymore. Beware of hassle free returns coz it's not true. They will always email you back and forth for same old redundancy email and end up you'll not be able to refund your shipping and handling cost eventhough the fault is in their end.. You'll end up paying the return shipping as well for the product which does not fit in your vehicle despite the fact it's clearly before at check out that shld be compatible in your car.in later part when you received the product it doesn't fit and they want you to ripped something off just to make the product fit for their satisfaction! As far my understanding was, when you ordered a product on certain website we make sure that it's compatible and it fits and doesnt need any altercation bcoz most of us purchasing it are amateurs in installing it. Any products fits signify mismatch and you can't just say to you customer to rip a hole to make the bolt fit it... What kind of customer service is that?? Don't tell me that it's factory defect. It's massive production and each every corner of the said parts are standardized and none of it was different from the other so dont make it a reason because of production defect it doesn't fit. It's horrible company to deal with... I regret I ordered with them... Please stay away as much as you can if you don't want to be ripped off by this heartless and opportunistic company.

Respond

Carid — 4 delays in order... customer service is bad

Bought 2 dash kits for 2 of our cars for a total of over $540.00 website said will ship in 3-5 days and also...

Carid.com — they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock

I cannot even give this sorry excuse for a busines even one star. I ordered a product that stated it was in...

Carid.com — refused to give full refund

-carid.com cast of characters - 1) ryan gronlie - supposedly the top guy, just as much as an uncooperative...

Carid.com — customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping #

On may 27 th, 2011, I contracted with carid. comm, a order by telephone, for a black car bra for my chrysler...

Carid.comI will never purchase anything from this company again

I ordered a set of car mats, and their e-mail acknowledgement stated they would ship them on April 25th. On Wednesday, April 20th, my husband surprised me with a set of car mats, so early on Thursday, April 21st, I called to see if I could cancel the order. The first person I spoke to said she thought I could and had me speak to their shipping department just in case. That individual also said he would make sure the order was canceled. On Saturday, April 23rd, I received an e-mail message stating that the order had SHIPPED. I tried to call them, but I received a phone message stating their offices were closed but I could call back during normal business hours of 8 to 5 ET Monday through Friday. I live in Los Angeles, 8 to 5 eastern time is 5am to 2pm. What a joke.

I did manage to send an e-mail, but after 5 e-mails I was told that I could not return the items or refuse the shipment, but if I destroyed the carpeted car mats (all 4 of them) and sent them a digital picture showing they were destroyed, they would be very happy to refund me 50% of the cost. ARE THEY KIDDING!!!

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and am awaiting the results.

Bottom Line - I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME.

CARiD.COM May 18, 2011

Hello,
                I have carefully looked through your feedback, as far as I understand you ordered Lloyd mats which are non returnable due to manufacturer's policy, the only case is if you do not like the quality of mats we can provide with the 50% refund upon destruction of mats, this is not the best policy I have ever met, though it is true. When ordering the mats you agreed with our returns policy where we clearly describe the return procedure for Lloyd products. In this particular case we did our best to stop the order, though cancellation process involves voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from backorder logs, having operations personnel pull items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock. Once we received the reply to our cancellation request to manufacturer we notified you.
                Lloyds are one of couple products on our product list who's products have this return policy. For 98% of our items we have a 30 days return policy an NO restocking fees.
                We still deliver the high quality product, and to balance between manufacturer's restrictions we will be happy to provide you with the good discount any of your future orders.

Carid.comawful company, no communication for 7 days

These [censored]es had to call me 3 times to confirm payment via paypal... Wtf. But ok... Told me shipped after 3 to 4 days of receiving payment, this was day 7 and no communication whatsoever. Ok so I do a live chat with a [censored] who took 30 minutes to tell me they had to call me to tell me if the order shipped... Wow. U cant email me a tracking number? Oh yes because you never shipped it. Eventually I get a call from some other foreign sounding voice (5th call) to tell me item was damaged and he had already refunded. Without my asking. The auction said you had 3 of the items for sale, what about the other 2? Apparently they were damaged also. And why did you not tell me they were damaged the 1st call? I think my "best offer" was actually too low for them to accept. Dont accept an offer if you are losing money! Duh! You couldnt ask to find a dumber and more disorganized company. Forgot to mention, also charged me twice for my purchase and refunded real fast because they were like "oh crap he's already paid". So 1. I paid, 2. Was charged, 3. Refunded, and eventually again 4. Refunded. 4 transactions for no product at all.

But who knows maybe all 3 items were damaged and I was wrong about losing money to a best offer. I feel my opportunity cost of putting my money in a real business was wasted for 2 weeks tied up in useless transactions and you could have called to tell me the product was broken when I placed the order. Actually, dont attempt to be selling broken merchandise. Take it off your listings. Jesus christ it was frustrating dealing with carid.com ef off. I feel sorry for any unknowing customers that wander into the clusterf* warehouse these guys must be running.

Ok one last thing, for my efforts $10 credit. Stick it up your

Hello Olmale,
                  I am working for carid.com for a couple of years, I`ve read your review and will highly appreciate if you and other readers of that board will check my comments on it:
                  - our company deals with a great amount of orders every day and we are taking care of our customers. Payment with paypal is usually safe and requires no additional confirmation but sometimes in order to secure your payment we need to double check or even triple check all the info with you and paypal.
                  - live chat operator was trying to check the status of your order with the warehouse of the manufacturer directly and didn`t get any info that is why he assigned special agent from our shipping department to follow up with that. As soon as we got the exact information on the item being damaged - we informed you per above and unfortunately as we didn`t have any of them in stock any more - we processed a refund for you as soon as possible not to keep your money.
                  - we really had 3 items on sale for the auction and will have more of them available but as the payment took a little longer time then it had to - 2 other items that we had were already sold. We have a special department that tried to find similar item from some other warehouse for you but unfortunately the item was very specific with no equal substitutions.
                  - we never refused payments because we have no profit even if the mistake was made. For us the satisfaction of a customer is much more important. If you contact us at [email protected] (attention Gary) we will be more then glad to check the stock and to provide the item for you for the same price that you offered for us.
                  - extra transactions from paypal can not be taken by us. Paypal works the way that only you can pay for smth. and we can not charge it. That is why as soon as we mentioned that 2 transactions were processed for just one item - we immediately refunded it back to you.
                  I hope you will be interested in our offer and contact us to process it again and I will personally make sure that you will receive it without any problems.

Carid.com — don't buy anything from carid

Don't buy anything from carid. They are rude, and don't care what happens to your order. Go directly to the...

Carid.complease stay far away from this so called company

You can bet I could kick myself for buying from there without first reading all the bad reviews but to late I did and now I find out there never in bortherd letting me know they had no stock on th head lights I ordered and could not tell me when I would get them so now I am forced to fight them with paypal to get my money back please stay far away from this so called company bad news!!!

Hello Torsse,
                    We would like to post several comments on the previous review:
                    - Our company works directly with the manufacturer and we are getting updates on the stock availability from them. We are trying to inform all our customers with all the available information and keep them updated. We have most of our items in stock and the rest of them just require production time. All the lights are stock items and the reason why the delay occurred may be only because more then 1 or 2 customers have bought item the same time and it temporary went out of stock. To get the stock updated we require around 1-2 weeks and we always inform customer per above in advance.
                    - Also we have separate department and when item is on a delay they do there best to provide options with similar products in the same price range but from the different warehouse that has it in stock.
                    - If you still decide to cancel the product we will kindly help you out with that. You will only need to contact us by phone or through our live chat or shoot us an e-mail and the cancellation will be processed immediately. We will send the money back to your account during next 24-48 hours and you will be able to see them at your account after the transaction time (depends on each bank specifically. Terms can be checked with the bank)
                    Please contact us at [email protected] (attention Gary) and we will be more then glad to provide a great service and help you out with your order.

Carid.comthey are using bureaucratic way to make the customer go away without having to resolve the problem

If you buy from this website, hope that you don't have a problem because their customer service is terrible. Tried calling several times and there were alway at least 18 people ahead of me in line, sometimes over 30 people in the queue. I sent an email to their customer service and they responded four days later. They asked for digital photos of the product, the vehicle, and a number of other items that made absolutely no sense. It was nothing but a bureaucratic way to making the customer go away without having to resolve the problem. Other websites would have taken a defective item back with no questions asked. Not these guys.

Hello Darseen,
                      I reviewed the feedback above and understand the inconvenience you had to deal with in the phone queue, and also apologize that our procedures were not explained carefully to you over the email from our representatives. Please check my few comments:
                      - we are training a great amount of new knowledgeable specialists that will help to struggle the queue and right now we don`t have more then 4-5 customers in the queue that hold not longer then 5-7 minutes and that is in the busiest hours .
                      - doing business over the internet we unfortunately can not see the package that you received, as we work through remote warehouses and shipping couriers. It is very important to identify if you have been shipped the wrong box, or it was a different label but the item is correct, if product is defective, or installation tips from our specialists are needed. We are doing our best in order to guide you through all the procedures as fast and comfortable as possible.
                      Believe me I want every customer to be satisfied. I work for that company and I can always be reached at [email protected] (attention Gary).

Carid.comI wish I had of check them out before I placed an order with them

I ordered a complete set of "digital cut weather tech floor mats" from this company on 1/10/2011, through one of their online sales reps. I placed the order with the sales rep for the set that would fit a honda odyssey and was told that there would be 10-14 day extended ship time because on what he was looking at showed a shipping delay. I gave him my payment information and awaited shipping and recieved the 2nd and 3rd row mats around 1/26/2011. The box was missing the cargo mat and the driver and passenger mats. I called the 800 number and was told that I would have to call their customer service depatment. I then called the customer service department and got a message that I was the 29th person in line. I waited for over 3 hours on the phone, original call was placed at 5:47 pm and finally recieved a message saying that customer service closes at 9:00 pm est.. At around 8:50 was told that I was now 14th in line and that the customer service department would be closeing in 10 minutes. I never got to speak to anyone and the next day went back on their web site to check order status. I found out that the order that I had recieved the previous day had left the warehouse and was headed my way, and I should expect to recieve it in 3-4 businees days. I then went back to their web site and did an "on line chat" with one of their reps who when he found out that I checking order status was referred to the 800 number for customer service. This time I was only the 26th person in line, I thought thinks are looking up compaired to the last time I called in. This time it only took about 2 hrs and 20 minutes to actually talk to someone. I was told you could recieve more than one shipment and that he could not tell me anymore about when the rest of my order would come. On 2/13/2011 I recieve the cargo mat and when I checked the shipping status it showed all orders had been shipped. I then called my credit card company and did a charge despute on not recieving the complete set. I found that after calling my credit card company on 2/20/2011 I suddenly recieved the rest of my order within 3 days after placing the despute. So it only took 46 days until I recieved what I had ordered. The moral of the story is if you want to deal with one of the worst customer service departments in the world, be given the run around and wait for ever for your product to be recieved and have to go to your credit card company and file a complaint then by all means this is the company that you want to deal with. I don't think there is anybody better at doing it than them. If however you want something other than what I described than deal with anyone else besides this company I wish I had of check them out before I placed an order with them.

Hello Imintare,
                        Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention here. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had to experience, by receiving order by parts, I as a driver understand that spending a winter season without good floor carpet protection is a nightmare.
                        I do not mean to take the blame off carid here, though we are tihtly dependant from themanufacturer of the floo liners. They were very backed up in the holiday season, where delays unfortunately took place. Product is really high quality and I really recommend it to our customers, though again part is being produced by the factory, which being a large supplier they are backed up during extimely high volume of orders, which took place this year, I mean 2010/2011 . Therefore we do not advertize that product ships same day or any time within couple days. As a driver I always follow the rule - purchase the winter tires in summer and summer tires in winter, simply because the prises are lower and there is no huge demand for them.
                        To conclude my comment I would like to let you know that we approach the production dealys by letting our customers know in advance, by assigning shipping personnel and working with manufacturers. If you will decide to style your car with any of accessories that we carry feel free to receive your quote in reply to email sent to [email protected] referring to Gary in your message.

Carid.com — I am very happy I did not buy from them

Today I was shopping for some nerf bars also called running boards for my truck and I came across carid.com...

Carid.comcarid.com is the worst company i've dealt with in at least 10 years

Carid.com is the worst company i've dealt with in at least 10 years. I ordered a wood grain dash kit that the site stated was manufactured, ready to ship. Then received an e-mail stating estimated shipping date was 8 days although the site stated usually 3-5. No more updates, after the date came and went, I called their customer "nosupport" and was told it was being manufactured and will ship in another 5 days. Date came and went. I've sent two e-mails, unanswered at to date, two phone calls, one of which found me talking to an imbecile who was rude and no help at all.

I have just sent another e-mail stating that if I receive no satisfactory response in 24 hours, I will cancel and contest the order with my credit card company for the charge they made the day after I ordered.

I have never had good luck with a company that charges the credit card before the item ships. Carid.com is no exception. Bad company, bad service, bad communication. This is a no buy advisory.

4 Responses
                          maleet Jul 29, 2011

Just checked on my order... placed order on May 24 2011... shows estimated ship (another estimate) Aug 2 2011. Lets see this come and go... my order has been totally paid according to their site. one more delay and there will be problems.

maleet Jul 20, 2011

I placed an order June 06 2011 for 2 dash kits (for 2 cars)... over 500 bucks worth and I am still waiting!!! The best response I got recently was- There is nothing we can do its out of our hands... since apparently the manufacturer has it on back order too.. dont freaking lie to us CARID that its all in stock and will shop in 3 to 5 days its been about a damn month and a half

• St
                          Stephanie Schamber Jun 24, 2011

I ordered custom mats for my Toyota Avalon from carid.com. When they arrived they were the wrong color, and after contacting two different customer service reps was told that I cannot return them or exchange them for the right color! I am blown away that in this day and age a company can get away with this. I wish something could be done. I will obviously never do business with this company ever again, and will spread the word far & wide how shady they are!

Hello Birane11,
                          Please take a second to see my comments on the review that you left on that board. I`m working for that company for couple of years. I was a support representative and sales agent and I know that dash kit is an awesome product that changes the appearance of your car`s interior and that is being custom made for every vehicle and I am sure that you are satisfied with the product that you installed on your vehicle. That is why we advertise it at our web-page and work with the manufacturer that makes them. Reason why you got that item delayed is that the manufacturer was backed up for 2-3 days on each order at that period of time and we always try to inform our customers in advance if the delay may take place. I don`t want to believe that any of our representatives that work with me was rude. That is against company`s policy and can be taken to the highest management. You need to know that and I will be more then glad to assist you if you plan to contact us back and are interested in any other product from our company.As for the non-responded e-mails I can assure you that we return every e-mail that comes to our e-mail box. But sometimes our emails come not to your inbox but to the junk folder due to the restrictions and settings of your e-mail box. Please contact me at [email protected] (attention Gary) if you will experience any kind of communication issue with any of our representatives.

Carid.com — innacurate product description

The descriptions and photos of the products on their website are a farce! Inaccurate descriptions and photo...

Carid.comthis is the worst company ever to deal with

This is the worst company ever to deal with... I bought a rear fender for my car and when I recieved it late it was nothing like the picture shows or describes... When I returned the product back for a refund they said the product was damaged but no one could tell me how the product was damaged. They said they would ship it back to me and instead they shipped back to me a bunch of car toys! After calling them to see what the @#$& is going on they couldn't tell me and three months now I have been calling them to get a refund and get the district managers name and number... But they would not give me any information. Don't do busisness with this company if you dont want to be ripped off.

5 Responses
                          • El
                            Elwood135 Oct 16, 2021

I bought a wheel rim from them in August. They advertised it was under warranty. I had it installed on either August 30th or September 1st. I went on a long road trip on Labor Day weekend, during the trip I had to add air several times. I just assumed the tire had a slow leak. I got home on 9/7/21. It was a few weeks before I could get it in for my tire guys to check it out. I finally had it looked at towards the end of September. I was told the wheel had a hairline crack in it, there appeared to be no traumatic damage or dents. The tire checked out fine. It had to be a manufacturer flaw. That rim cost $281.50. I contacted CARid While at the Tire place. They said to take pictures. I did. They said they couldn't see any damage on the pic. So they suggested I go back to the tire place and get a work order describing what they saw and submit that. They said that I would need to return the rim before they could send a new one. So they suggested I send the rim back and they would send me a new one and bill my credit card for the new one only if the manufacturer denied the claim. I told them I would wait to see what the manufacturer will say before I agree to that. Right away, they tell me the claim was denied. They said I should have not waited 2 months to let them know. (It WASN'T 2 months, it was just a little over 30 days...) They ARE crooks!

• Mi
                            Mizn Jan 12, 2020

Promised delivery date with tracking number, still no number or product. Also LIED about FREE returns. Cannot be trusted.

• De
                            Devine Brown Oct 02, 2019

From the start it was a nightmare, I get 2 separate emails with shipping dates, my part ships on neather dates, I call both parties and no one can seem to find the package order number anything it's very frustrating, worst shipping experience I've ever had, I've called several times and email, still no word
                            IS THIS A JOKE????

• Lj
                            ljclives Jun 01, 2019

Purchased Hellcat hood for my Dodge Charger from Car ID and had it delivered to an auto performance shop to install it. I tried to return the product and they would not take it back. The customer service reps misrepresent, lie, and have no interest in helping. They are a rip off!! Dishonest Cheats CAR ID buyer beware!

CARiD.COM Apr 29, 2011

We do apologize for your bad experience with our company.
                            We just want to post few comments on your complaint:
                            - There could be few reasons why that situation happened. We have tight procedures that must be followed in resolving the problem with a damaged item between us, manufacturer and a shipping company. If the item came damaged to you, there are few official procedures that had to be done in order to make return and refund quick and comfortable for you. We always make sure to provide our customers with all necessary instructions and advices on how it is done. If you provide us with your order number - we will be more then glad to help you out with that.
                            - I can promise you that all our support representatives do there best in order to resolve your case. We are the company that thinks of customers and we try to help you out in the best manner and to keep you updated while the case is being resolved by a manufacturer if they make a mistake.
                            - Our experienced and knowledgeable agents are here in the office and are always willing to help. Sometimes our mangers are also on the phone and can not be reached directly, you don`t even need to wait - we have a call back list that is always closed till the end of the day. All our customers get the required information and answer.
                            We do care about our customers and that is the main reason why we are posting a comment here. Our main reason is helping you out and answering your questions. We will appreciate if you contact us back at [email protected] (attention Garry). I am sure that your case was already resolved in the best way but I just want to additionally check it.