The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Caribbean Airlines — Refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
To: Caribbean airlines refund department.
To whom it may concern
I the undersigned am here by filing a complaint for the unusual long waiting time for my refund.
On the 15 th of July, I have requested my money back. I have a copy of the response made by an agent saying it has gone to process and, that process will take 45 days or a little longer because of the high volume of refunds requested.
To date it has been. I have read the refund statement online and thT has stated 7 to 20 business days.
However, I am writing now because I would like you to know that I am no longer ger interested in traveling anywhere and I need all my money back.
I am prepared to go further to get my money back. It is long enough and if I don't get a response from Caribbean airline, I have no other choice but to seek alternative assistance.
Below are my tickets number
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Caribbean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Airlines - wrong name on ticket
- Caribbean Airlines - terrible customer service at jfk counter
- Caribbean Airlines - articles stolen from luggage
- Caribbean Airlines - ruined my wedding
- Caribbean Airlines - raw fish juice leaked on my luggage in cargo hold
- Caribbean Airlines - unauthorised credit card charge
- Caribbean Airlines - flight delayed
- Caribbean Airlines - Airline ticket dispute
- Caribbean Airlines - my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag
- Caribbean Airlines - Small keyboard - part of a small laptop (tablet)