Caribbean AirlinesRefund

N Oct 09, 2020

Date:10/9/2020
To: Caribbean airlines refund department.
To whom it may concern
I the undersigned am here by filing a complaint for the unusual long waiting time for my refund.
On the 15 th of July, I have requested my money back. I have a copy of the response made by an agent saying it has gone to process and, that process will take 45 days or a little longer because of the high volume of refunds requested.
To date it has been. I have read the refund statement online and thT has stated 7 to 20 business days.
However, I am writing now because I would like you to know that I am no longer ger interested in traveling anywhere and I need all my money back.
I am prepared to go further to get my money back. It is long enough and if I don't get a response from Caribbean airline, I have no other choice but to seek alternative assistance.

Below are my tickets number
Thank
Desperately yours
Vauldeen Rollins.

RESOLVED

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Ms. Joseph,

We acknowledge your complaint submitted to the Complaints board site.

I order to further investigate and respond to this matter, kindly email us your ticket numbers via [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Customer Experience Team
    Caribbean Airlines Limited

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. Rollins,

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint filed this website.

We wish to advise that your matter has been forwarded to our Refunds team for an update to be provided to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Customer Experience Team
    Caribbean Airlines Limited

• Je
    jenanp Oct 23, 2020

I booked flights for myself and my partner via Cheapoair for travel to Guyana last April. The outgoing flight was with American Airlines, and the incoming flight with Caribbean Airlines. The Airline reservation ID was M8ZCPV and Ticket numbers: [protected] and [protected]. The flight was cancelled due to the pandemic, and sometime after Cheapo Air informed me that I would be getting a refund from both Airlines. I was almost immediately refunded American Airlines half of the fare, and was given a phone number to get updates from Caribbean Airlines as when to expect the refund.

It has now been six months. During this time I have called Caribbean Airlines more than 6 times, and I still have not received the refund. Worse than that each time I call there is no record of my refund request. The agent taking my call responds as though they have no information. I even asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told that the supervisor was on another call and would get back to me. I am still waiting. I am extremely frustrated and will never travel with Caribbean Airlines again. Above all I need my refund.
    Jennifer Joseph

• Mu
    M. Uemura Nov 21, 2020

I am a medical student from SGU in Grenada. We had to evacuate in March and I was not able to fly with Caribbean Airlines for my return flight since it stopped in Trinidad and we could not stop there. I had to take JetBlue. I submitted my request for a refund in May. My ticket was a round trip ticket at the cost of $691.20. I have been calling every month since then for my refund. They first told me 2-3 months. But it is almost 6 months now since then. I purchased this ticket on November 6th 2019, almost a year ago. I am a medical student who really needs the funds. I cannot wait any longer. I called them 2 days ago and told them that I would reach out to you if I did not receive my refund back. Other students who have also taken the airline did not receive their refunds back. I don't believe that they will be refunding anyone. I cannot wait any longer. Please feel free to reach out to me for more details. I would really appreciate your help. -thank you
    -M. Uemura