Caribbean Airlines — delay of flight #bw10 on 17 july 2018
Please be advised that we booked a Business Class flight # BW10 departing from JFK to MBJ on July 17 2018 . The flight was scheduled to depart at 7:15 am and arrive at MBJ at 10;10 am. Upon our arrival at the CA departure at JFK we were informed that there is a delay on the flight due to mechanical issues and being reschedule to depart at 3:30 pm. However it came past 3:30 and the attendant could not give an updated answer, we and others waited without being told what the decision is until approximately 4:30 we were informed that the flight is due to depart soon.
We probably lift off about 6:30 pm and arrived at MBJ after 9 pm. We missed our ride to the Hotel and consequently arrived at our Hotel ( The Grand Palladium) approximately 11 pm, at which time every restaurant was closed and we had to accept an inadequate room due to the delay. having lost of an entire day of our vacation, we had to booked an additional night that costs us in addition to all teke other incurred costs an additional$350, 00.
We are interested to know what compensation will caribbean Air offer us for this dlemmna and for us to be continued customers, this was not our fisrt flight and we would like to know if the CA will make it our last.
Thanks kindly for your consideraton on this matter.
Jay T.Budhu & Paulette R. Budhu MWPHJT
More Caribbean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Airlines - wrong name on ticket
- Caribbean Airlines - terrible customer service at jfk counter 
- Caribbean Airlines - articles stolen from luggage 
- Caribbean Airlines - ruined my wedding 
- Caribbean Airlines - raw fish juice leaked on my luggage in cargo hold
- Caribbean Airlines - unauthorised credit card charge
- Caribbean Airlines - flight delayed 
- Caribbean Airlines - my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag
- Caribbean Airlines - small keyboard - part of a small laptop (tablet)
- Caribbean Airlines - flight bw 525 february 21, 2019