Careem captain umar khanmy mobile with captain

D Jun 25, 2019

My mobile is with Captain umara khan pakistani, who dropped me at airport.
He said he will hand over my mobile to careem office at Riyadh, following which he is not picking up my call.
I have not received any information as yet from customer service as well after 2 complaints and sharing information after their initial contacts.
Please share your conot act number. The numbers provided on the sitems is coming as error.
Requesting for early action please.
Regards,