CareCentrixerroneous billing

J

I received items I never ordered. My insurance was billed leaving a balance of $12. I immediately called to tell Carecentrix that I didn't order the itens and that my insurance was billed erroneously as well. Then, they sent me a return postage slip to attach to the box they sent the erroneous items in and told me to mail it back, which I did. They are STILL billing me, calling me, threatening me with FINAL notices, etc. No matter how many calls I make or how clearly I explain the issue, it never gets resolved, and evidently, not even notated in their system. Again, we are talking about $12, a mistake which they initiated, that has become an absurdity. Fraudulent / erroneous billing seems to be an issue with many others, so hopefully, they will finally resolve THEIR error. I'm exasperated...over $12.

RESOLVED

• CareCentrix's response · Apr 09, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at [email protected], with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. Please be sure to include Reference Case0014 in the subject line. Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.