Caracol Creamfalse promises

This firm offers a "free" trial but when the site asks you to confirm the order there is a bleep indicating that you will be billed for a jar of cream every month. As soon as I saw this, I attempted to cancel my order. I tried to cancel the order to no avail. I did manage to get hold of a live person and was informed all I had to do was mark the package denied-return to sender. Ups would not take it back like that. My bank account was charge for almost $80 within days. This is a real scam and I will never order any type of free offer on the internet ever again!