Having problems with Beauti Control?

2121 Midway Road Carrollton, TX
Carrollton, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beauti Control.

Complaints & Reviews

BeautiControlCharging me and my customers tax on shipping

Beauticontrol has charged my in these steps purchase total, then shipping and handling, and then taxing this total which is illegal in Iowa. I found out they cannot tax on shipping and it is illegal. Then a Director Saralynn Ostwinkle charged my customer unreasonalbe shipping charges then taxed my customer after total of shipping and my customers and I want this money refunded to us.

Sincerely,

Mary Hanson

eamil: [protected]@aol.com or phone: Tim [protected]

Grateful for your assistance with this unfair, business practice. It is illegal in Iowa. Other direct sales companies are aware of this. Beauticontrol has been made aware and refuses to refund our money.

BeautiControl — Bonnie Corbeil, unhygienic representative

This representative was very unhygienic with attempts to sell this company's product, going from door to...

BeautiControl/entire product line — Bonnie Corbeil, lies regarding product

This purchaser of some of BeautiControl products, name Bonnie Corbeil, tried very aggressively to sell her...

BeautiControl Eye Shadow — Allergic Reaction & No Refund

I signed up to be a Beauticontrol consultant after a friend/consultants spa party given at her house by her...

BeautiControl — scam

We were invited to one spa evening to experience relaxation and relieve stress. Never, never did the...

BeautiControl — Total scam

I hosted a 'spa party' at my house. Hayley Skladanek was the BeautiControl consultant there. Party...