Capitec Bankloan

A

I went to the bank to get a lone after paying my outstanding fees to the bank, five days after whent and applying for another loan and when I need it most the bank tell me about criteria chang. I could also qualifie for the loan because last year december I did not know that we should go and pay by hand, the bank does not make debite orders go off putting me in the red spot. What's ironic is, the bank gave me the previous loan without telling me about last year's or asking about payment not pay in december 2016.