The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Capital One — unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been a Capital One credit card holder for 4+ years. I am responsible for what I have charged and pay on-time if a payment is necessary. However, that being said, Capital One has been charging me a payment protection fee for over 3 years. Totaling the monthly fee for over all these years it is over 800, they just refunded me 100 and are 'investigating' the issue. I have never signed up for this service and find it highly suspect that you can just charge someone a fee and say that it was on my statement every month, why am I disputing it now. They are stealing from people and laugh about it on the phone. Anyone out there that this has happened to? Any Esq. in the bunch that see any wrong doing. I am angry. I as a taxpayer am bailing out banks that probably practice this same thing!
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service