Capital One Auto Finance — ruined my credit
I transfered my car loan to Capital One Auto Finance in November of last year. I paid my payment on time every month. I have not been late with a car payment ever! Suddenly, I get a notice on my credit report that I am 90 days past due. Then another one saying I am 60 days past due and lastly 30 days past due. I had been reported 3 time to all 3 credit bureaus. When I called to get this straightened out they were like oh, you have never been late with a payment. But still kept on reporting me as delinquent. I have called several times and have been told it has been corrected. Still showing on my credit report. THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I HAVE PAID MY BILLS WITH THEM ALWAYS. BEWARE!!!
More Capital One Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service