CanvasDiscount.comstay away from these crooks

P

This company changed their name from "bestcanvas" to this, "discountcanvas" I'm guessing because the bestcanvas name got called out for being a SCAM. Obviously, this was done to fool people into thinking that this company doesn't have a history of bad reviews. It's kind of silly, what are they going to do when the bad reviews start piling up for their new name? Change it again?

Anyway, I placed an order a month ago and immediately received an order invoice confirmation stating that my order would be shipped within 5-7 business days, and a shipping confirmation email would be sent. Well, it's a month later and I never received my shipping email, no tracking, and no product either. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift and even if it is shipped tomorrow it likely won't get here by Christmas. I called their customer service number and as it is a Sunday I got no answer. Emailed as well and am awaiting a response, if I ever get one at all. (Based on the horrible reviews I probably won't).

I can't comment on the quality of the product because I never received it.

My concern right now is how I'm going to dispute the charges with my bank. I used a debt card to pay for this transaction and it that's equivalent to using a checkbook.