Menu
CanvasDiscount.com
reviews & complaints

CanvasDiscount.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

90 complaints
32 resolved 58 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of CanvasDiscount.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
2:30 am EDT

CanvasDiscount.com - bad customer service

I'm complaining about this horrible company. They confirmed my order and set the date that was inconvenient to me. But my order wasn't shipped yet, so I thought that there's a chance to reschedule the delivery. called them and asked them to do it, they said that it was too late, that they have already sent my order. Even though its status on the website said the different thing - it wasn't shipped. They put me in an awkward situation and didn't offer anything for me to make me feel comfortable about the delivery, so I had to look for people who had time for taking the order.

T
1:52 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased two different transfers from digital scan to canvas from this company. They will not/cannot correctly print a 60" digital scan to canvas without cutting off the bottom of the image. I also paid for a hanger kit and didn't receive it. Their website does not correctly show the registration or aspect ratio, and they discount customer service. They...

U
2:44 am EST

CanvasDiscount.com - very dark print

I bought a canvas print from www.bestcanvas.com and it was a present for my grandparents for their wedding anniversary. I paid over $200 for canvas + shipping and when I received my order I was very disappointed.
Print was very dark and did not look good so I contacted Bestcanvas support service and asked for a refund. They claimed that they don't do refunds and offered a replacement, but I had no time for that. In the end they left me no other choice and I had to agree for a replacement but it never arrived.
I had a very bad experience and I have all the rights to warn others! Please, don't use this service, they are unprofessional and unreliable!

S
1:36 am EST

CanvasDiscount.com - very poor quality printing

I used CanvasDiscount for the first time and ordered a canvas print. They did their job very quickly and my order arrived on time. It was very important for me to get it on time because it was a gift.
Unfortunately I had to ask for a refund, because I was not satisfied with the quality. Their service is not bad, they are customer friendly and easy to talk. But that does not change the fact that quality of their prints is really bad and not worth the money. Do not wasted your time here and find another place to order.

X
10:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered canvas which was on sale and they charged me the full price. When I contacted CanvasDiscount customer service they really did not care and said that there was nothing they could because my order was already pending and it was too late for any changes! What a joke! I tried to cancel my order but they simply did not let me do that! These people are...

C
12:32 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a very expensive camera and all of my photos are high quality. I've ordered a canvas print from BestCanvas photo service website and when I received the canvas I was shocked, because quality was very poor and picture was blurry! I contacted them right away and asked what was going on, and they tried to assure my that quality of my original photo wa...

3:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have ordered a canvas print from www.bestcanvas.com and my canvas arrived completely damaged! I contacted customer service they same day and they said that it was probably damaged during the shipment. They promised to make a new one. About a week later they said that my new canvas was ready. I was so excited and happy that these guys actually kept their...

T
6:40 am EDT
CanvasDiscount.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CanvasDiscount.com - slow delivery!!

I have ordered my canvas from www.canvasdiscount.com and needed it quick. It was a birthday present. They promised I'll get my order in 24 hours and it seemed like a great deal.
I waited patiently but nothing arrived so I contacted them to see what was going on and they said that they were not able too deliver on time due to some circumstances. Never actually explained the reason.
My canvas finally arrived 8 days later! I tried to get a refund but they refused. Terrible service and super slow delivery, will never use them again!

J
10:18 pm EDT
CanvasDiscount.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CanvasDiscount.com - bad communication, bad policies

I was delighted to find a canvas printer that offered such quick service because I needed the canvas quick. They did not ship in 24 hours. They shipped after 5 business days. Contacting them to cancel the order and get a refund was aggravating and pointless. They can't cancel the order once they receive your payment.. The worst thing is that to get a refund, you have to destroy the canvas you ordered. You cannot return it. Total intimidation. I will not do business with this company again. There's plenty more I could say, but I'm so disgusted that more words are not likely to help.

Besides, I have to go rest up. It MAY come tomorrow--12 days after I ordered it-- and I need to have enough energy to shred the canvas print of my daughter so I can get my money back. Terrible service. Terrible communication. Terrible experience.
Don't do business with this awful company.

6:51 am EDT

CanvasDiscount.com - poor quality printing

Recently received my prints from CanvasDiscount and was very disappointed with the quality. Printing was terrible and hardly visible. When I just found CanvasDiscount I really liked the examples on their website. It was actually strange that their work looked so professional and high quality and prices were so low. But I decided to give it a try and made my order.
Well now I know that it's not worth the money. I do not recommend CanvasDiscount.

R
4:13 pm EST

CanvasDiscount.com - photo print

I recently ordered another print from Canvas Discount, despite being disappointed with the quality of my first one. I hoped that was a fluke, In that situation, the print arrived with the ink chipped off in several places. This time the print had a 2-inch scratch right in the center of the canvas. Alas, no one answered the phone at the company (a pre-recorded message played a few times then nothing). I had started a chat on the website, but then that person vanished leaving me hanging. I sent an image via email to the company but don't expect to get any response. In addition, the quality overall is bad - thin canvas, poorly constructed and the frame of the first image warped badly after a few months on the wall. The price was cheap, so I'm not entirely surprised. You get what you pay for. Make sure you don't order from Canvas Discount.

D
1:46 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bestcanvas.com is a scam. Good luck trying to have anyone respond to you. If you are reading this never go to this website, it looks safe showing google secured, with amazon checkout as well. All I wanted was a delivery update on my purchase and i've called for a week straight, guess what? No response. I had to call amazon directly to see what I can do to...

D
1:40 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CanvasDiscount.com - scammers

This company is horrible. The website looks legit saying secured by google, ships within 24 hours and you can even checkout with amazon. Far from the truth. I placed my order and I tried calling and emailing for a week straight, guess what? No reply. I called amazon to get this figured out and the product hasn't even shipped yet. Everyone out there, if you have had this experience with this company do something about it and report this place. I never take time out of my day to write a bad review about people, sometimes mistakes happen but this is far from a mistake. Must be a scam

I
10:55 am EST

CanvasDiscount.com - there are far better options out there

Wow. Wish I had thought to read reviews before I bought- serves me right. Really horrible quality - can see the wood "frame" underneath the "canvas." And, my order came in a huge box, which was odd, considering I only ordered an 8x10 print. I had four additional prints from someone else's order in Boulder, CO. It's got the Fed Ex label attached to it and everything. Guess I might be nice and play Fed Ex delivery guy, but they'll be disappointed when they get their order...

I did try to call them - same story as most reviewers on here - no answer. Got an answering machine that says the mailbox is full. No doubt, considering the complaints online - I can only imagine the complaints in that inbox. This company won't last much longer. There are far better options out there.

I
12:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Product ordered: november 30th Purchased by mastercard: nov 30th Payment was received. Order was suppose to be sent by fedex ground in 5-7 business days. On december 14th, two weeks later, I called after not receiving the product. They said the order "got lost" in the system and usually they do not ever see the order come through. I felt very frustrated...

N
9:35 am EST

CanvasDiscount.com - I will not be using them again, and advise others not too either

My experience was not as bad as some I've just read. I did receive my order, and although not perfect, the pictures were of reasonable quality, and they did ship them straight away.

But then two weeks later, I received an invoice from FedEx, $22.96, for HST on $100 worth of goods (my order only cost me $39), and an advancement fee of $10 + tax.

I was definietly not aware that I would be having to pay these additional import charges seeing as it was a Canadian website. I have written to Best Canvas, but I doubt I will hear a reply.

I will not be using them again, and advise others not too either.

H
6:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with!! After they sent me my original order of a black and white image, which somehow ended up in a brown tone, I had to have a reprint done, but once again the reprint was done wrong. Finally it was black and white like the original image was, but it then did not stretch to cover the stretcher bars that were...

A
4:13 am EDT

CanvasDiscount.com - stay away from this website

Stay away from this website! It says it takes 4 business days to deliver and we ordered it about 2 weeks ago and we still haven't received our canvas photo. And now the canvas photos won't arrive in time for our wedding! Also, they forgot to mail us one of our canvas photos! There goes our wedding day! Also, this company is not a Canadian business, they are located in Florida!

S
5:33 am EDT

CanvasDiscount.com - I have been given the run around about my order

So I picked this site because it seemed reputable...boy, have I been given the run around about my order. I ordered mid-July and I still don't have my order. I emailed them to check that my order was processed because I had a reciept. I found out that the order was printed and being shipped the next day and that I should recieve an email with the tracking number to verify shipping. That was over a week ago and I never got any tracking numbers. I emailed customer service again to find out that my order was never printed. So they lied to me and are now giving me the run around about a refund. This company is aweful. They have no customer service and they lie to customers to cover up their mistakes. Do NOT buy/order from this company.

4:19 am EDT

CanvasDiscount.com - Total waste of time and money

Order took many months, had to resend the image, was not clear that order came unassembled. I ordered two and only received one, and the image looked terrible, and did not fit the frame, the sides "blurs" came over to front at least half an inch. Garbage. Total waste of time and money. They should be ashamed. And they are impossible to contact. Forget about ever getting a call back.

CanvasDiscount.com contacts