Canon Canada — The worst digital cameras!
Canon Canada Inc. 1400 Courtney Park Drive East Mississauga, Ontario L5T 1P7. I purchased the Canon Power Shot A75 on June 15, 2004 at Walmart for $454.07, it worked well until April 2007 when lines appeared on it when you tried to take a picture. I called Canon and they said it was a problem with them called CCD and I sent it to them April 07, 2007. You could look at the pictures on the memory card before we sent it to them.
They sent it back to us and the camera would not read the memory card for any function you wanted to do. I called them and they told me to send it back to them again which I did by Ground Collect Purolator on May 9th, 2007.
We have called three times about our camera and every time been told it is in repair, we bought this camera because we needed it and think we have given them more than enough time to check it out. We feel they have fried our camera and are not wanting to tell us this, this being the case I want a new camera. We have a normal camera we have had for 25 years and it is still working, I thought these digital cameras were the best.
Very Dissatisfied Customer
45 Wellington St. Smiths Falls
More Canon Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Unathorised charges on my credit card
- Canon - Bad customer service
- Canon USA - warranty coverage
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service
- Canon Camera - Canada - Warranty denial
- Canon Service - bad warranty service
- Canon - canon d80 dslr camera
- Canon USA - Pixma MX922
- Canon Powershot 590 Is Camera - Fraudulent selling practices