Canadian Tire / Yardworksparts service

U

I purchased a Yardworks cordless 24V lawnmower last year at Canadian Tire and the battery went dead after one season. I have been trying to purchase one all summer and the poor customer service at their parts supplier is astonishing. After the purchase by phone I was informed two weeks later that the shipment had been turned back at the boarder (I live in the U.S.) due to them using the wrong method. It took them one month to attempt a reshipment and now I am still waiting for my battery. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MOW MY LAWN ALL SUMMER. When I called to complain they said there is nothing they can do for me.

I WILL NEVER USE ANY PRODUCT FROM YARDWORKS OR CANADIAN TIRE AGAIN.

• Wa
    Wassif Dec 31, 2009

I bought a Yeardworks snow blower last year, store it for the summer, and this winter first time started it, once i pulled the cord to get it moving the plastic part that is holding the cord in place broke down, very sheep plastic, I duct taped it it looks ugly but it works.
    I am very disappointed of such cheep quality

• Ji
    Jim Bird Aug 02, 2009

When I bought my Yardsworks mower..I lost the mulcher piece...can I buy a replacement part anywhere???