Canadian PharmacyScam and fraud!

J

I would like for someone to tell me if they have been scammed by the site . The logo on their page is a red oak leaf in a circle between the words Canadian and Pharmacy. Address is online-edmeds.com. I have ordered from them three times since early last year and received my meds in a timely manner. I ordered again a few days ago and their e-mail response looked odd. Wording was different, return e-mail addresses were different and when I sent them a # of e-mails they were returned as undeliverable. They had e-mailed me that my credit card had been denied. The credit card company called the next day to tell me they had blocked all transactions since Jan 6th but could not tell me why. But that was the day after I placed my last order with this company, which I did receive. But I left the block on and have been getting e-mails trying to get me to correct the credit card problems and place the order.

• Al
    Alex654 Aug 23, 2010

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.allcheappills.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

• Lu
    LuckyJ May 19, 2010

In my point of view this is reliable online source - http://edmedsidea.com