Canada Post — parcel with medicines not received
Hello canada post,
My mother's medicines are stuck up in customs since 1 and half month, it reached in canada on april 1st, 2011 and today it is 13th may, 2011.My mother is in visiting visa here, and is needing these medicines badly which were for her diabetes.Canada customs say they dont have it in their system, please can you arrange it to be delivered at the earliest, otherwise my mother has to return back, since she cant stay without her insulin for so long.My mother's condition is deteriorating day by day in want of this insulin which she injects thrice a day for her diabetes.
Please, please do something at the earliest, I beg you.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail
- Canada Post - missing delivery
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail