Canada Post — parcel and notices delivery
We have a parcel box in our building; however, notices and parcel are not being left. The Fort McMurray Location has a delivery contractor that does not have keys to our building to leave notices or parcels. This is my 2nd complaint I have put in. The address is 113-9918 Gordon Ave, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 5L1. How can a delivery service deliver parcels without access to the building. Apparently there are 2 delivery services, one with a key and another local delivery service that has none. This is not acceptable
Without keeping track of my orders on line I would not know when the parcel is in as no delivery notice is being left either. We have a parcel box in our building for convenience as Fort Mcmurray is a working town with long hours; therefore, picking up parcels from the post office is a big inconvenience.
Pleases address this issue once and for all. The delivery service needs access to the building and if this can't be arranged, another delivery service needs to be utilized.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail