Canada Postdelivery

R Apr 26, 2018 Review updated:

Canada Post failed to deliver on the expected delivery date. On the newegg website I clicked on my tracking number and it showed me the expected delivery date in great detail including expected delivery time. I waited till 9pm at which time I decided to call them. I was informed by the person on the phone that my package was still in Toronto. So not only did I waste my time waiting, they failed to provide the correct information on their website with expected delivery date and time. This is the second time in a row that I have had to deal with Canada Post. This is unnacceptable and an apology phone call simply won't due this time around. My time was wasted with their misinformation and feel that I should be owed something in return for my time. This is unnacceptable. Here's a photo of their lies for proof and evidence.

Canada Post

•   May 07, 2018

Hello Raza, I do apologize for the issues you had with your order. Taking a look here on my end, I do see that both parts of your orders were delivered on 4/26/18 and 4/27/18. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please send us a e mail with your order information to [protected]@newegg.com

Louis [Newegg Support]

• T
      Dec 04, 2019

2nd time they don't deliver package at residence. they simply leave the notice in the mailbox and i can't pick up til after 1.00pm next day. I do not use canada post to ship anything and only receive from them when I don't have an option. UPS, Fed EX, and Puralator have same day evening pick, by far the best way to go!