Canada Post — delivery
I buy a lot online. During last couple of months NONE of my packages were delivered to my building. I just got delivery attempt failure notifications, although I was at home at the moment of delivery and checked tracking info about delivery. Nobody even tried to call me as it was before. It takes me valuable time to go to the post office and stand in long line to get my parcel 1 day later.
2 times I have seen that mail delivery guy and asked him why he didn't deliver my parcels. He answered "You never are at home". It is NOT TRUE. The service quality became MUCH WORSE during last couple of months. I want to get my packages delivered on time and directly to my apartment building. I pay for this service and don't get it.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail