Canada Post Corporation / xpresspost mail delivery
Recently l had a package sent by Xpresspost to my home. I choose Xpresspost because what was being delivered was very important documents and l knew a signature was required in order to receive it or so l thought. It was delivered to my home and left on my front porch. No one was home to receive it or sign for it so it should have been taken to the post office by my house. I paid extra for Xpresspost service and was very disappointed to see that what l paid for was not the service that l received.
More Canada Post Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - unethical behavior from employee
- Canada Post Corporation - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post Corporation - mail not delivered to telequip systems.
- Canada Post Corporation - poor delivery and customer service.
- Canada Post Corporation - I am complaining about the abhorrent service provided by canada post