Canada Post Corporation — wet courier received
I called yesterday to [protected] to mention the problem and even offered a solution for this situation not to happen again.
Once again yesterday, I picked up my mail at that community box and all of my mail was completely wet. Unable to open the envelops and the ones i opened it was simply impossible to read the content. Once again i had to call the senders and have them mailing me them again or emailing me it.
The one I spoke to didn`t even take our name or phone number to ensure this problem which we mentioned to the post office and to you on several occasions, I felt no caring of delivering proper service.
Mailbox: 5-3543 rue principale Tracadie (NB) E1X 1C9
They have installed a plastic basket to protect but it doesn`t work. A cover over that community box would fix the problem as it might stop the wind and rain getting into our boxes. I`m sure not being the sole one having that problem.
We do not expect any refund as most of the mail were documents however we expect you to find a solution if mine is not available for you else we`ll have no choice to advise our correspondents to use the email or another courier service to reach our company.
Client number: 8070982 Courtiers d'entreprises Canadest Inc.
More Canada Post Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail
- Canada Post - missing delivery
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail