Canada Post Corporation — alleged non existent address
On May 25, 2019, a friend in the US sent me a letter. On July 17, 2019, he received the letter, which was returned with a sticker stating that the address was non existent.
See attached jpeg for the address and sticker. The address is correct in all respects.
The desired resolution is for Canada Post to hold the person, him/her, responsible and be reprimanded.
Also, Canada Post should apologize. It is no wonder that people, more and more, are going to electronic mail.
I would also like a response from Canada Post as to the action they have taken.
More Canada Post Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail