Canada DrivesRefresh financial

T

Canada Drives/Refresh Financial (same People) honed in on my mentally ill sister. Through their facade Refresh Financial, they convinced her that they were giving her a loan and she gave them ALL of her private banking passwords! I overheard the conversation and took over the phone and told them no thanks. Their weird 'program' consists of them taking hundreds of dollars from your account, and then by going through with this, you are proving that you can pay your debts and magically, banks will start offering you credit. It's a complete scam. And if you were to speak to my sister, it would be like speaking to a 10 year old. I can't believe that they are so ruthless that they go after people with mental imparements.
My sister lives of a very meager amount each month from ODSP (government disability ).
So I have changed all of my sister's banking passwords, but am still left with alot of anxiety that when my sister's disability money comes in next month, Canada Drives /Refresh Financial will still find a way to get into her bank account.

• Th
    TheDutchess Jun 25, 2016

Terrible

• Re
    Reverse181 Jan 19, 2017

I was put on worker compensation the end of nov ..I had been with refresh for 10 months and all was good until I got hurt at work . I tryed to use the insurance that they said came with the loan or so called reverse loan but it never went through . They kept taking money even after I told them I had been off work with a jury . I then canceled the loan only to find out all the money I put into this loan was going to be held for fee's that I wasn't told about . The person I was on the phone told me that I was told all about it when I agreed to the loan but had no idea what they were talking about . They then sent me what they called the long form and it said that I was in a 3 year contract and when it was done I would get 17 hundred dollars out of the 34 hundred I payed in if I went full term . So basically I'm out 1023 dollars and they come out looking like kings .. to all that is reading take my advice and stay away from this company ... they will take until there is nothing left to take and when your done you will be no farther ahead then you are now . It might take longer but look into a high interest saving accounts at your bank ..it will be safer and if things get ruff you can always get you money out
    Terry lloyd