Camella HomesMIka Home

J Mar 07, 2020

To Whom It May concern:

I purchased in cash the house located at Blk 18, Lot 29 Mika Homes Camella, Pagadian City back in June 2018. I has been 21 months, I expect that my title would be done and ready by now but it is still is process as of this week. This is unacceptable. This should not have happened since I purchased the place in cash. Also, I was not informed that the place was defected and did not pass the inspection, but was sold to me anyway. It took them several months before they could turn over the place to me after purchase.

I am already getting a lawyer to expedite the process or get compensation, because nothing is being done.

Can I please have a contact person on this (Full name, #, & email). I would like to speak with you over the phone by Monday (03/09/20). I do not want games anymore. I want to settle this as soon as possible.

Juvy Escalante
[protected] (USA)

Joe Alazar Dec 16, 2020

You most likely have a loan from the bank; by which the bank fully paid the unit off to camella; and now the bank holds the title; you cannot get ur title until you fully paid off ur house from the bank. I got mine within 6months after i paid it off fully to camella with manager's check from my bank