Camella Homeshow management will implement rules and restrictions

R Jul 14, 2019 Review updated:

To Whom it may concern,

I Veronica Kemp, a homeowner in Mandalagan Bacolod City asking begging for help with regards to our problem that we're tackling with regards to our property. To start with I am having a hard time to follow up the problem myself because I am here in the USA right now and it's only my mother who is 60 years of age and my special child with (autism), and my brother who worked 5 days a week leaves in my property.

To begin with my concern, Our neighbor who leaves at the back of our house built an extension kitchen WITHOUT building their own Wall. In short their using our own wall as their wall for the built extension. The Camella management of Mandalagan already knows about this problem and they agree that this is NOT supposed to be happening. Because according to the RULES AND RESTRICTIONS of Camella any extension will be made should build OWN WALL for SAFETY. My family which is my mother and brother together with the current co-owner of our neighbors house (they did not own the house yet since they ASSUME it to the original owner of the house), together with the representative management of Camella and President of homeowners had a meeting back in April. But since our neighbor insisting that they "DO NOT NEED to BUILD THEIR OWN WALL" in the extension that they built, the meeting came into waste. Then when I came in last June for my vacation in the Philippines, since the situation is getting escalated. Camella local management decided to bring the problem in our local baranggay. My vacation got into waste because I have to go to the local hearing and try to make an arrangement with our neighbor in order for them to build their own wall but same thing the Co-owner of the house still insisting THEY DO NOT NEED TO BUILD THEIR OWN WALL.

My questions are:
1. Is there a POLICY in your company of what SUNCTIONS should be done once a homeowner VIOLATES rules and restrictions of Camella Homes Company

2. How you IMPLEMENT these rules and restrictions especially if a homeowner violating the rules especially if it is causing harm to the neighbor

Honestly, I do not want any trouble, but if this situation taking AWAY my Families

1. SAFETY : Because having a DOUBLE Wall serves as FIRE WALL in case of Fire especially if the extension they made is a kitchen which is prone to or high risk for "FIRE"

2. PRIVACY: The DOUBLE WALL also served as a "PRIVACY" to my family. Currently using ONE wall between of us " GIVES NO PRIVACY ". You can hear any conversation if somebody is talking inside the house because we're sharing ONE wall which is the wall we built that they are attached to.

3. Damage my Property : Everytime they grill or hammer something to our wall in their side it causes NOISE and at the same time grouts of our bathroom starting to fall off because of the Direct vibrations it causing. Unlike if they will only build their own wall it will not cause DIRECT VIBRATION.

I have pictures of my complaint but with this system I, unfortunately, cannot attach the said pictures, but I email it to the email states under this page which is [protected]@camella.com.ph

I am hoping and begging for your help since the local Mandalagan Camella Management seems not familiar with WHAT TO DO and HOW TO IMPLEMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CAMELLA HOMES COMPANY

Respectfully your,
Veronica Kemp

Marissajul Aug 04, 2019

I also have a problem with camella and i am currently living in the u.s i want to ask help also