CallingCards.com Logo

CallingCards.com

Having problems with CallingCards.com?

CallingCards.com Customer Service Contacts

9821 Katy Freeway, Suite 101
Houston, Texas
United States - 77024-1209

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CallingCards.com Customer Service. Initial CallingCards.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CallingCards.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CallingCards.com. Discuss the issues you have had with CallingCards.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CallingCards.com — Simple calls calling card

I bought a $10 calling card from www.CallingCards.com, I received an e-mail as a confirmation and it say...

CallingCards.com — bad service

Hi, Several months ago in April, 2018 I purchased $10.00 card on line to call my family in Europe. I tried...

CallingCards.com — international calling cards/ rising sun

8/16/2017 - Went to Callingcards.com and did a rate search for calling Trinidad and Tobago from USA - Did...

CallingCards.com — the old bait and switch routine

My wife callsThailand frequently from the USA, her old card had run out, I found this one on line. As it wa...

CallingCards.com — hidden charges

Purchased a $10 card several months ago to keep with me for infrequent use. I read all the literature before...

CallingCards.compoor quality callingcards & service

I purchased a calling card from this company to call two specific countries. The company website promoted the card I bought a one of the top two to call the countries. I expended an inordinate amount of time and energy repeatedly calling without any sound on the other end of the line. I estimate that I spent from total 5-10 minutes making multiple calls for each attempted contact, with each call taking 2-3 minutes (without a sound) before I tried again . Then I used a calling card from another company to try the same call and the call immediately went though!!! When I called callingcards.com customer service to explain the problems I was having, the rep seemed not interested in my feedback. Suggest you avoid callingcards.com

I Just filed a formal complaint against this company

CallingCards.com — customer service hung up on me twice

I purchased a calling card on callingcards.com. Within an hour I received an email to my Gmail account...

CallingCards.com — overcharging every phone call that I made

NEVER EVER buy from callingcards.com!!! I bought a US$20 calling card from them, but everytime I made a call...

CallingCards.comsupplementary cost!!!

Do not buy this card to call from Mexico.

Line was busy most of the time plus you have to pay significant supplementary charge to call from a pay phone - more than doubles the rate per minute.

Buy a TelMex card once in Mexico instead. It works very well and the TelMEx payphone are everywhere.

Pierre

CallingCards.combad service!

Purchased a card in September 2007 specifically for use in New Zealand. Despite trying many pay phones there was not one where it would work for calls within New Zealand. A recording would come on that said the number was invalid but in each case when I went to a tourist center or begged help from someone else the number worked fine.

I could call back from a pay phone to the U. S. but the rate was 6 times the advertised price. I sent 5 emails to [protected]@callingcards.com and did not receive a single response.

• Be
          Betsy Acuna Dec 14, 2019

You took money from my account but never gave me a pin #. I purchased a $10 card and $11 was taken out of my account. I received an email with a receipt, that's it!

• Vi
          vitaeterna Sep 25, 2015

It says on their website that "We email your Calling Card & PIN INSTANTLY", but in fact it can take up to 24 hours. Also, it says they have 24 hour customer service, but in fact they don't.

• De
          deoarby Mar 03, 2012

I used a calling code in Mexico. Each time, I followed the instructions very carefully. Each time, a recording gave me the balance on the card. The balance was being deducted down. I just received my phone bill and they charged me $72 for international calls.

James Blanchette Jul 24, 2011

there call in center is in South America by the way

• Tw
          T.W.S. Jul 04, 2010

Right on Target with those bad guys.

• Tw
          T.W.S. Jul 04, 2010

CallingCards.com are crooks. They are a den of thiefs waiting for their next victim. Do not give them any of your monies. They double and triple their rates once on line and cut you time while talking . I have talked with everyone in their organization that would talk with without any help. If a word to wish is sufficient then read my WORDS again. Thanks Steve G. for this e-mail address.
          tws